Charon Duncan

New York News
It couldn't happen to a more deserving monster. As miss Duncan was escorted out of the courthouse multiple red circles appeared on her and everyone hit their marks. After everything was cleared there was a huge round circle around where her heart was. No one else was injured in the gun fire. It happed so fast no one was able to find an assailant. She was cremated after the autopsy not only did she get shot, but they were silver bullets. Upon closer examination of the circle it also had a cross inside it. Some fine shooting.
Louis
Now that is something you don't read about everyday. Tia brought it to me at the office. Kate and Ethan told us she actually got on the stand and bragged about killing people at six. Sadly it was six year old twin boys who were friends of hers. Tia is very pregnant with twin girls and I wished my parents had been here to see them. We are going back and forth from Seattle to New York City and soon we will need to hire staff who can travel with us. We have started looking for them now along with security.
Tia
It didn't take long for me to get pregnant. Kate says that Savannah needs to get her degree, because she definitely is not suited to work for Katia. Anastasia decided to put her to work at her company and it turns out she is mechanically inclined. She is going to engineering school at this point.
Grace
We have been hoping that Tia would give us grandchildren and now she is pregnant. A lot of twins in the family. Anastasia is looking like she might be pregnant as well.
Carrick
I am so glad that Charon Duncan was found guilty, but whoever shot her I hope it is the last time I see this kind of kill. I heard about a kill like this five years ago, but never looked deeper into it. I have no idea who the shot is, but I do know a few snipers and one is Raymond Steele. He took me shooting and one of his military buddies told me a story about him and how he sent a message to an enemy via their sniper he set up a way to fire a circle around the heart so they couldn't save them. His buddy begged me not to tell anyone about that. Especially not Ray, it was an assignment for black ops. What he didn't say was that Ray is still active. I don't want to know that information. I do now though.
Christian
Anastasia just told me we are having a baby. I am glad she hired Savannah, Raymond Jr and Samuel to work in her company as developers. I am thrilled and now to tell our sons. They are going to be seven soon. I think they are going to be happy about a new baby arriving. Tia is pregnant as well.
Anastasia
I tell Christian to check out the New York News because Charon was found guilty and killed as she was being taken to prison for life. A sniper with skills beyond anything she has seen and she has seen some pretty good shooting.
Christian
Her twin brothers are begging for cars since they are about to get their drivers licenses. Ray told me he has them already and they aren't new cars, but they are cars that he and friends have put together and Anastasia along with Savannah, Ray Jr. and Samuel are reinforcing them and putting some other safeguards on them both. One I would like to put on certain members of our families. My security and my drivers are wanting to train the family to learn to drive in an emergency situation like being chased by criminals.
Walter
Someone did us all a huge favor, if she had gotten out or escaped from prison no he would be safe. When I heard about her being killed by a sniper and in such a way it was very strange a cross inside a circle around where normal people would have their heart. Charon had no heart.
Sarah Jones
My twin boys suffered in that burning shed. She watched it and bragged about it. I made a call and he is going to handle it for me.
Sniper S
I set up my special equipment that I had a good friend design for me. She delivered it through a friend of mine and gave me all the plans and told me she doesn't want any trace of it to come back to her or their family. So I can send in the patent myself and sell it to the military.
Anastasia
I was contacted about creating something and getting it completed by a certain date. I agree and three weeks of various unknown emails and different things I ship everything out to a post office box. Someone ships it from the post office box to an empty office and they have it put in a new post office box who picks it up and delivers it all to another empty office and they hand to the building superintendent who then hands it to the pizza guy. It is stolen from the pizza deliverer and no police report is made. When I saw the wound on Charon I knew the device was effective.
Christian
Anastasia was acting a bit off after seeing the formation of the shots on Charon, she had a look come over her face. Then she said it worked and walked away from me. She was in a daze looking at the shots and what they formed. Then when she heard silver bullets were used to shoot Charon with she laughed at that.
Anastasia
Did they think she was a vampire or a werewolf or whatever they use silver bullets with these days? That is some excellent shooting and no one else was shot, truly exceptional.