DVD Paid In Full

Kate
I am sitting here watching the DVD and looking at all the beautiful photos of Ava's first breath of air. It was beautifully put together. When I tried to get Jose on the phone his phone was disconnected. I had everyone come to see it and they thought it was great. Anastasia didn't say much about it at all. She played with Ava and Christian's sons. I knew Jose made her uncomfortable, but something must have happened that I was unaware of. Anastasia had her security tripled after that day. I asked her quietly and she told me that Jose got her number and he threatened her. She wouldn't go into details, but it is recorded and there is a restraining order against him to keep a thousand yards from her and her family. They didn't hesitate to give it to her after the recordings of the threats were played for the judge.
Anastasia
I finally broke down and told Kate everything about Jose and let her know that I looked into things and he has hurt others after he made the threats. They just couldn't prove he actually did what he threatened to do to them. I told her to never be alone with him ever.
Kate
I can't call him Anastasia, his phone is disconnected.
Anastasia
He used burners to call me. Find a new family photographer, he isn't the only talented one out there. Kate, Jose is a very bad man. I can tell you that and the threats he made got me the restraining order within minutes of hearing them the judge signed the order.
Kate
The dvd was brought by messenger along with a lot of photos as well. What stood out in them was your photos. I didn't show them because I wanted to talk t you alone and I am glad now. I pull them out and hand them to her. Had I seen how he was taking these he would have been thrown out of my hospital room.
Anastasia
The photos were of my face, my boobs, my ass, my crotch, my legs all in various poses. All were taken during the time I was in the hospital room.
Kate
I doubt you want anyone seeing those. My call to him was after I saw those. Let's just say he won't be taking photos for me ever again. I am sorry Anastasia I never even suspected him to be like that.
Anastasia
You can't know everything about everybody in your world. I know I can't either. I just knew he made me very uncomfortable by the way he was looking at me. Let's enjoy the good pictures and I will give these to my dad. He was asking to compile evidence against Jose. These might help.
Grace
I have noticed a bit of tension over the last half hour and Kate and Anastasia seem to be getting very serious about talking about photos she and Kate are looking at. Finally they come back and Anastasia gives her father the envelope with the photos Kate handed her. Ray looks quickly and tells her something and puts the envelope in his coat pocket. He joins the rest of us as we get a plate of food. Everything looked good video and picture wise. I asked Kate where Jose was and she said he had other obligations to attend to. Ava started crying so she went to feed her.
Elliott
Kate showed me the photos and I was appalled at how Jose had taken some not so nice photos of Anastasia. I think he should have his ass kicked. Kate said his phone is disconnected and his studio is available to rent. Apparently she was going to find him and kick him in his gonads for Anastasia. Anastasia was too embarrassed to say much. She did tell Kate she would give the photos to her father who is gathering evidence to put him in jail. Kate said Ray found out things about Jose and said it was a good thing her father hadn't put him on staff. He didn't go into anything else and excused himself.
Eamon
I am playing with my granddaughter and watching as Kate and Anastasia leave with the photos and the serious looks on their face as they come back is telling. There was something about the photos Jose took. I watch as Anastasia gives her father an envelope and he gets a angry look on his face and says something quietly to her as he places the envelope in his inside coat pocket. Kate takes Ava and changes her diaper. I failed to notice the smell until she took Ava away.
Kate
Dad has something on his mind or he would have passed Ava to someone to change her poo fill diaper. I look and he finally fans his hand under his nose to rid the smell from his area. Grace comes over and asks me if I am feeling okay?
Grace
Kate seems a bit off today, so I ask her if she is feeling okay and she just says it has been a weird day is all. She excuses herself to feed Ava after she changed her diaper. I go find Enid as Carrick talks to Eamon and Ray. Enid said Kate was upset about something to with some of the photos Jose sent over.
Enid
Apparently he took some very inappropriate photos of someone when he was supposedly there for the birth of Ava and it was very upsetting to her. She won't be using the photographer again it was that bad.
Kate
I didn't pay him, so who did? Now I can't find him and I don't know the assistant's name. Elliott said he thinks she set up her own studio, but unsure if it is the same person. He just noticed the place he was interested in buying, suddenly had a new business in it and had been bought already. I will go check it out when I am ready to go out after I lose the last five pounds of baby weight.