Christian Vs. Chris

Anastasia
I can't believe this happened to me. Flowers from both Christian Grey and Christopher Cross on the same day. I send them to dad and he laughs and takes them for later.
Raymond
Anastasia hands me to huge floral arrangements along with the cards and I laugh knowing Anastasia is not interested in dating right now. She has patents to get ready in the next two months so her time is minimal for family and friends until she gets done and she us taking a well deserved vacation with the two other mini mouses. I am looking into a place where she can build a home and a bigger workshop. Plus I could use hers. I look at the flowers and decide to place them in a different vase or four vases. Diana deserves flowers too. Even if they weren't bought by me, I regifted them to her from Anastasia. I have to tell her that, yes I better. Anastasia looks at me tells me they asked her out on a date for the same night at different times though, but she thinks she is just them being competitive over seeing who gets a date with her. I agreed with her and told her to follow her heart and mind. I suggested she arrange for them to meet at the same restaurant at the same time. But not mention she isn't going to be there at all.
Anastasia
Dad came up with an idea and it would be mean of me, but it would teach them both a lesson about going behind each other's backs to date me. I decide to text them be at my favorite restaurant at 7 pm. I wait and watch as both arrive within minutes of each other and the hostess gives them the bad news together about my not coming at all. No reasons given at all. When they text me I tell them again I am not a toy to fight over or play with by anyone especially not billionaire playboys, so I stopped the games and to enjoy dinner with each other.
Christian
I look at Chris as we both get a text at the same time and read it. Neither of us are happy with the text message. Anastasia set us up to have dinner with each other. Saying she is not a toy to be fought over or played with by anyone especially not billionaire confirmed bachelor
playboys. She texted to both of us the same exact message.
Anastasia
I decide a nice night working on my patents would relax me completely. I will date when I am ready and not someone with those two's dating history. I chuckle at the thought of them reading my message to them both. They probably already have been flirted with by every available female and male on their way to a table.
Grace
Throwing a birthday party for Theo and Chas third birthday party is easier than the first two, this time they are potty trained and Christian has a girlfriend. I haven't met her yet, photos of her are blurry. She apparently was running coincidentally the same time and route Christian runs. I am not sure why, but she has never met the boys. The party is how she is going to meet all of us. Ava had a small birthday celebration because Kate is pregnant with twins and she is having a rough pregnancy. The Steele's are coming as well, they are like family and have been around for all the grand babies births.
Marney Adams
I am meeting the Grey family and finally Theo and Chas, Christian's twin sons. He waited for six months to finally introduce me at their birthday party. When my relationship ended with Christopher Cross I found my way to Seattle to see if I could meet Christian Grey. I had a good friend change my background check and photos so no one could identify me. The plastic surgery was the final note. So I got as much information on Christian Grey as I could without anyone catching on. It was worth the time and money to finally meet him. We bumped into each other on runs and started running together. I had to build up to his stamina. Again it will be worth it to end up as his wife. My name had to be changed as well.
Mia
Christian is bringing a girlfriend to his boys birthday party, the family hasn't met her, Gail and Jason have and they have mixed feeling about her. All the sudden she started running at the same time and routes he did and kept up with him. Taylor and his security are suspicious that she is not who she says she is and is after his money. I think they are right.
Tia
Dad and I have been talking about Marney and we think it is very strange that she met him on his runs. It start more than six months ago. She just happened to start running the same time and routes as he was. After a week he questioned her and they started seeing each other after that. He hasn't introduced her to the boys yet. She has excuses for not meeting them until now. Odd she meets the whole family before she meets the boys.
Carrick
People have voiced their concerns about Marney and that she has never met Christian's twins yet. Grace thinks anyone woman who has avoided meeting a man's children for six months either doesn't like children or is just too busy, but she heard some of the reasons and she doesn't think her suddenly running with him after she started running at his time and routes. He asked her who she was after a week of it and they run together everyday now. Her background check is too perfect in my eyes. I had Welch and Barney check a few things that red flagged for me.
Grace
Christopher Cross is in town and Christian invited him to meet Marney at the boys party. He is bringing his fiancé Drew London. A librarian he met at a charity he is a sponsor of. They are having a wedding in June at his estate. Christian is the best man.