A New Career(Violence and adult scenes)

Maria
I have been sitting on edge since these men have arrived at the apartment I live in with Jose. I was boxing up all my belongings when guys in masks, well they weren't their real faces, but you have to know show biz to know that. They asked me if I was escaping Jose and I said you can say that and they offered to get me to a better place. All they wanted was information they couldn't get from normal sources. I gave it to them freely as they called for people to pack my things up and move me out. They moved me out and asked where Jose kept anything he didn't want found. I gave them everything they asked along with my notebook of names places and dates of everything he was guilty of. When I saw the studio and the apartment above it. I was thrilled I told them everything. They gave me a number if Jose tried anything with me I can call them to help out. They moved everything in and unpacked everything but my clothing. I put the number in my phone and ask who they work for, they just smiled and said I believe you already know and left.
Jose
Anastasia you think you can stop me, think again. I go find my handcuffs in my car along with the things I picked up in my way back to the studio. Chloroform, rope, whips, collars, chains duct tape, a box of sex toys and a few other things I will love using on her. Mr Steele has no idea who he is messing with. I feel something hit my head. I am feeling myself being moved around.
Unknown Man 1
This guy really didn't listen did he? We have our orders, three of his victims want in on it as long as they aren't implicated in it.
Unknown man 2
No on will have an idea and the only one who knows everything thinks Jose deserves to suffer as well, so call them and we can pick them up in the van to assure no one sees them. Got the makeup kits?
U m 1
I sure do. He should be okay back there, I have him immobile. We pick up three very beautiful women. All victims of Jose Rodriguez.
Unknown woman 1
When asked if I had been hurt by Jose Rodriguez I finally said yes. The person asked if I would like a chance to insure he leaves her alone for good I jump at the chance. They tell me to get dressed in throw away clothes. I laugh when I realize he means clothing that I wouldn't miss if I had to throw it away. We pick up four others, all of us are blindfolded and wearing an unusual mask. We walk into an empty high end building under construction. At one point lights from different areas hit a body hanging from the ceiling. It is Jose hanging from familiar looking chains with handcuffs. A table on either side has some of the things he used on me. The guys tell each of us that here is our chance to inflict pain on our captor. I want to strike him, but it would not make up for what he did and caused to happen to me.
Unknown woman 2
I go and pick up the collar and attach it to his neck and jerk his leash. Time to get what you deserve. I pick up the whip and rip his shirt off if his body. Well now don't you have a body to die for. Not after today, just like you marked me, I will mark you. I whip him until someone comes up and wants her turn.
Unknown woman 3
I stop the other woman and tell her I want my turn. I take his pants and underwear off. Man he is definitely shortchanged in that area.but that doesn't give him the right to take it out on women. I get him erect do I can use the whip on him much better. Then the last woman takes a vibrator and rams it into his anus after turning it in at full speed. She grabs another whip and hits his bare ass. The woman who at first didn't want to gets the nipple clamps and tightens them on Jose nipples til he is screaming. She takes a ring of some kind and life's it on his penis and tells me it hurts worse with this on it. Then she finds something, two rat traps and puts them on each of his toe areas of his feet.
Unknown woman 1
I am missing toes because of those being placed and he left me like this for days. We are allowed to leave whenever we wished. No one would ever know we did this to Jose and he couldn't see us to provide proper identification. I laugh as I am driven home in an expensive car. The guy has his face covered and tells me that he hopes I can get through this and have a better future without the nightmare of Jose Rodriguez in my dreams. He tells me they did this because Jose had it coming and his victims should be the ones who should teach him a lesson.
Unknown man 3
I get all the women safely back home. We move Jose and his car back to where we picked him up. The rat traps were a new one I had never seen used before. I cringed at what they did to his penis. We had clothing ready for the ladies to change into before they were taken home. We bagged everything in separate bags and found various places in the city dump to rid ourselves if everything. Jose was still breathing and an anonymous call was made from a burner cell and we left him sitting in his car. No DNA from us and no fingerprints either. No news reports either.
Maria
My business is thriving and I own the studio and the apartment. I am contacted by an attorney about naming my new business. I name it Maria Gonzalez Cherished Moments. I get a visitor and I get thanked for my help. At first I don't recognize her, someone had donated their time to fix her face after Jose had destroyed it.
Unknown woman 4
Maria didn't know me until I spine and she heard the words thank you come from my mouth. She stopped Jose from doing anything else to me. We had no evidence he did anything and he was excellent at getting away with destroying women. Maria asks me questions, but understands why I won't answer her questions. She got me to the hospital in time. I guess I was brought in when a high profile patient had a facial wound from saving a billionaires life after he was stabbed by an ex of his. The plastic surgeon was asked to help me first by the woman who he was called in to repair her face. I never got her name. They got me to the plastic surgeon immediately. All his costs and mine were covered by the patient. She is still covering my therapy. I still don't know who she was or is, but I was glad of her kindnesses. Maria agreed it was indeed a kind thing to do. More people should be like that. I tell her goodbye and leave the past behind me as I do. Thank you kind stranger I say in a low voice.