Seattle News (sex)

Seattle News
Well it seems that confirmed billionaire bachelor Christian Cross has tied the knot, but not with his fiancé Drew London, but close friend of his Christian Grey's baby sister Mia Grey. They eloped and married over the weekend, sources say they haven't came out of their honeymoon suite since they entered it.
New York  Sentinel
Our sources tell us that there is Mrs Christopher Cross and not Drew London or Barbara. Carl Cross is keeping quiet about this news. He says he is very happy with his grandsons choice of a bride. We can't get exact news, because the brides family is keeping a tight lip on it all. Seattle News thinks it is one of the Grey twins.
Mia
Mom and dad I know what I am doing and we have prenuptial agreements in place. I am meeting his grandfather this afternoon. My things are being shipped out later this week. Tia knows what I want shipped to me.
Collin Sanders
Sharon was livid that I failed to get photos of the boys. I told her that I couldn't do that for her and won't do it. Tia wouldn't talk to me about Sharon at all, she basically told me it is a subject that she won't talk about to anyone. I decide to look at the court documents and find out everything I can. I decide that I need to end my treatment of Sharon and immediately before I lose my license. I call the head of the hospital and explain the I have ran into a conflict of interest and need to remove myself as the doctor in charge of Sharon's case for good. The boss says that if I do she will be transferred to prison immediately. I tell him that I have no choice in the matter, because she was trying to manipulate me into getting her information on the Grey family and I refused, but she won't stop harassing me about them.
Christian
I am amazed that Chris actually got married and to Mia. I knew he was interested in her and stopped from asking her to marry him. She did on their first date. His grandfather is proud as a peacock of Chris and he was thrilled it was Mia Grey. Apparently he want to try to arrange a marriage between the two because he felt Mia was brought up very well and know mom and dad personally. He hated all those other women because they saw dollar signs and not much more. Anastasia has been staying the night a lot lately and the boys love it. I have to share her with them. Tonight I have plans to have my way with her after the boys go to bed.
Anastasia
Christian told me to pack sexy things for the weekend and I have. We put the boys to bed after a movie and a game. I head upstairs and the boys are being carried by Christian. He takes them to their bathroom and give them a bath brush teeth and they are out like a light. They sleep in the same room, they always have because they don't like being alone in their rooms. I go bathe while Christian is busy with the boys. I get into the sexy lingerie I brought. It is see through and pushes up my breast over the cups so my nipples are accessible. The panties are crotch less also easy access. I am laying on the bed when Christian walks in the room. He locks the door and strips down to his boxers. He lays down beside me and admires the outfit as he kisses me and pulls my nipples and rubs my clit and he puts my hand on his penis. I massage him and he moves my hand up and down him and he bites my nipples and marks them.
Christian
Do you give blow jobs Anastasia?
Anastasia
I move down and lick him and he moves in and out of my mouth I do this until he finally comes and I swallow and clean him off. He returns the favor as I lay back and enjoy every orgasm he gives me. He removes my clothing and his boxers are already off. He asks me when my shot is due? I tell him I just got it two weeks ago. So I am good. He asks if we could go without the condom? I nod okay. I cross my fingers we don't end up one of the rare occasions things don't work.
Christian
I am ready to go and I slide inside her and it's heaven. I kiss her and suck and bite her nipples. I can't get close enough to her I put my hands on her ass and push her closer and go deeper inside her I keep going in and out harder and faster and she tightens around me until she squeezes until we both come hard and it lasts a long time. I stay inside her and kiss her passionately again and I pull her on top of me and push her down further on my penis. I spread her legs and become erect again. I tell Anastasia to move up and down on me. She moves up and down as I thrust hard inside her and move around and watch her breasts move as she and I move fast and harder and harder. We come hard and fast. I have the balcony ready and I carry her outside u dear the stars and on the lounge bed. I love being outside having sex. Are you okay with it?
Anastasia
I haven't done it it, but it could be fun. He takes my hand and says it might need a bit of encouragement. He stands and asks me to suck on it. Within moments he is erect and has me wrapped around his waist and against the glass windows of the patio. Then he turns me facing the glass and enters me from behind as he plunges deeper and deeper inside and we both come hard. He lays us down and covers us up. As we look at the stars.
Christian
I look at Anastasia as she sleeps, she isn't like any other girl I have been with. She is not after me for anything she can gain. She treats my sons very good and my family really likes her. I think I could love her one day. The sex is great. A plus. She is a hard worker as well.