The End

Bonnie
I look at my surroundings and realize I am in real trouble here.
Harvey Simms
Well Oliver look who has finally awakened from her slumber. Miss Steele I am sure you don't know who I am, but you soon will. Ingrid want to tell her who you are and what damage she did to you? Or to your identical twin sister?
Ingrid Simms
You Bonnie put an end to my sister Isabel Simms, the VP Principal that you shot the day they arrested you. She lived a year in excruciating pain because of your greed and trying to grab Anastasia from the only parents she ever knew. So now we have you where we want you. Oliver Randall want to tell her who she killed of yours?
Oliver Randall
No I won't give her the satisfaction of knowing why I am going to torture her. I want her to think what and who as she suffers the painful death she put others through. I don't think her dying is a good idea. I want her to suffer pain a lot longer than her victims have.
Harvey
I just want to get back home and leave this behind us, but it is up to you both why and what you want to do and have done. Don't forget we are making sure it points at even worse people being responsible for what happens to her. Just make sure everything is done precisely and leave no fingerprints or DNA. Clean everything up afterward. I have to be somewhere in an hour to have an alibi. Make sure you have one as well. You two will be who they suspect, so leave when you are told to. My people will be here in an hour. Get it all out of your systems, but leave her alive. No fires.
Isabel
You took the fun out of it. But okay no fires, but I can find other ways to make her suffer. Harvey leaves us with this scumbag. Harvey is the black sheep we call to help us with things like this.
Oliver
Well I am not touching her sexually, but there are other things we can do with all of these things on the table. Shall we glove up?
Isabel
Yes, you take one end I will take the other and meet you in the middle. Oliver let's think like Richard and Elena Lincoln and punish her accordingly. We start inflicting pain on every inch of her. Our hour of fun is up and we leave her for the professionals.
We drive out as dust flies behind several incoming vehicles.
Oliver
I don't even look the other cars way. Isabel goes her way and I go my way, my dead sister will never come back to us. Ingrid will never be back for Isabel. Who knows who else she hurt and the Lincoln's had a hand in her escaping. They were trying to get hold of Anastasia Steele. They were really trying to force someone to pay a huge ransom for her or her friends Mia and Tia.
Bob Alexander
Well now they brought us some prime usda meat. I check under the hood as she starts to scream, that's right scream for me. I see someone has done the warm up on her. I hate seeing it, but we knew this job someone was going to do a few things to her. I pass out the condoms and remind these guys to turn them back in or they leave their bodily fluids. I slide the condom on and take her thong off. Someone has already taken her other garments off to leave the whip marks on her. I finish up and the others come in and each of them get rougher and rougher. They also get a kick out of leaving marks on her using fake teeth to bite her in various places. Finally all the condoms are turned in to my assistant and he counts the nasty things and places them all in a big baggie. Time to transport her in the Lincoln shipyard van. She is put in the van and she is left where employees could see her and naked. But locked in Richards office with food and water to stay alive. An anonymous call is made to the cops about the noise and the lights being on in the owners office. I watch as the Lincoln's reach the place and evidence of them being involved in this was all around. Plus their other activities became very obvious as the cops find their victims in opened cargo holds. Bonnie wasn't in her right mind and she thought the Lincoln's were the ones involved in grabbing her since we made sure she saw their names all over the cars, vans and as she was dragged inside the company's buildings. Her confusion is from the drugs she was given right before we had our fun with her. I finally enjoy seeing all four of  the Lincoln's lead away in handcuffs. So I drive contentedly home to my dear wife, who I rescued from their clutches when they sold her to a murderer. I have the scar from them shooting my ass as I ran away behind Clarissa Pearson who is now my wife and mother of our adopted twins. They were sold as well. It took us all time to recuperate.
Three weeks later Bonnie Steele was found hanging in her jail cell. No one knew how she hung herself and how it was a brand new rope. I know we let her live to testify against the four Lincoln's, but it seems someone else had no intentions of allowing her live. It is the end of Bonnie Steele, I hope someone erases the Lincoln's quickly and soon.
Elena
Ashley and I can't figure out how this all was uncovered and now they searched the salons and found enough to put us all behind bars for life. I can't even talk to Richard and everything is frozen accounts wise. Ashley won't stop opening her big mouth.
Richard
I can't get anyone including Steven to talk to. He wants nothing to do with me. He hated what we were doing and would participate in any of it. The Public defender won't see me any more until I tell him about everything I would do.