A Date

Chris
I decide to upset the apple cart, I ask for Anastasia's number, Mia and Tia already gave me theirs. Elliott was too busy kissing his wife to notice his sisters handing me their numbers. Anastasia was avoiding looking at Elliott and Kate and finishing her food. I told Mia and Tia that Christian might have an issue with me dating either of them, because I am a freelancing kind of guy. Plus I was only Seattle to see a score settled for someone very dear to me. I told them long distance dating wasn't my thing. I waited until Christian came back to set up a date/ meeting with Anastasia. I wanted to see his reaction and it was pretty good.
Anastasia
I was sitting there dumbfounded at Chris Cross asking me for a date. He just told Tia and Mia that he doesn't get to Seattle often. But before I could say anything Christian spoke up and told him that I wasn't available for a date or a meeting of any kind. That I had a very busy schedule and I couldn't fit him into it.
Christian
I know exactly why Chris was wanting and I am going to keep miss Steele busy while he is around. She doesn't know that Cross wants nothing more than to break her heart after trying to get her latest patents. Anastasia looks shocked at both of us.
Anastasia
I think these two are up to no good so I ask why mr Cross wants to go out on a date if he is not going to be in Seattle for Mia and Tia, then why would he do it for me. Something tells me he is using me to anger Christian, so I tell him thanks but I will pass on his invitation. I see Christian smile behind his hands and mr Cross glare at him. I just ignore the two of them. It's like two little kids on a playground both fighting over something because the other one has it. But neither have me, they just think I am that something they can't have. Mia and Tia are shaking their heads and Kate and Elliott have finally noticing what  Christian and Chris are doing finally. Elliott asks Chris if he knows who my father is and what he might do to him if he broke my heart? I laugh and I recall the last guy who broke my heart. He made sure the new girlfriend knew what she was getting. At first she ignored my dad's warning and two weeks and she called and apologized to me and my dad after he pulled the same thing on her. It apparently was a bet between him and his friends, he won the bet, but got two black eyes from her older brothers. Dad smiled when he heard the guy might have won the bet, but lost his next conquests. Word got around like wildfire about him thinking women were playthings for his amusement.
Mia
I remember that jerk, Stewart Anderson made a huge mistake and is married with three children and no longer looks at another woman. His wife is in control of that marriage and she is rich. The prenuptial agreement he signed is airtight. He got Sue pregnant and not marrying her was not an option. He signed the prenuptial agreement no questions asked and the marriage license. His parents are reaping the rewards of their sons marriage and their grandchildren. They are thrilled with their daughter in law. He shouldn't complain, because he lives a nice life. Sue controls the flow of money and even if wanted to cheat he can't. He has no access to beautiful women except for Sue. He works for his in laws and they only have men working with them, men who won't Lead him astray.
Tia
I think it's funny and I am glad I didn't meet him. Mom had the inside scoop from a patients mother. So when he called to talk to me she told him to stay away from me and you both. She pretty much told him we had bodyguards that would assure he came no where near us. Mom told us later to steer clear of him, because he was not to be trusted.
Kate
I know that guy he tried asking me out, but I turned him down. He was just too conceited for my tastes. Elliott told me more about him and I am so glad I didn't go out with him I might have used my spike heels on him.
Mia
Oh I remember now, I saw him and he ran in the other direction. Now I know why.
Christian
Mom did good, but that's not why he ran the other direction. Elliott and I had a chat with him, one he never forgot. You two forget we have protected you from the first time we saw you both. It's our job as your older brother's. Right Elliott?"
Elliott
Yes it is and Cross is off limits to you both. Nice guy or not he is a confirmed bachelor like Christian and I don't recommend either as boyfriend material. Sorry you two but I know the stories and heard the crying over you. A few cried on my shoulder those were not good nights for my single life. They thought I was going to help them get you to see them and when I wouldn't they tried seducing me. I refused to be seduced by any girls you both had. I know how that would end and I am not a pawn on a chess board.
Chris
A pawn on the chess board that was moved often. But your now off the board lol. I look at Kate and everyone laughs, because he swore he would never marry as well. Look at him now married and a beautiful daughter he will one day protect from guys like us and what's his name. I know that my sister will be more at ease knowing Rodriguez is no longer able to hurt anyone ever again.