Case Closed

Detective Jones
Irena Glass was killed by Carl Daniels AKA Camshaft, one of our suspects of killing Camshaft had a thoroughly looked at alibi and as he said he was doing what he said he was doing and asked not to be disturbed. We tried to catch him, but his staff said he was in his office and there is a window, but he would die if he tried to get out of it. His attorney got the release of Irena and her unborn baby. George Sanders was the father of the baby and number suspect of killing Camshaft. Sadly his attorney finally filed a complaint and we have to leave his client alone and allow him to bury his child and girlfriend. The only real relative is a two year old baby, the Grey family signed over the bodies to George.
My boss threatened to fire me if I didn't leave George Stanton alone. I know in my bones he killed Camshaft. But I can't prove a damn thing.
So the cases were considered closed.
George
I finally get to bury my son and my girlfriend. I bury them by my mother and father and shear at the unmarked grave of Charon and Camshaft. They were both cremated. I had someone cremate them and send the ashes to a post office box and then taken to a locker in the bus station and the key sent to another post office box near me. Someone else picks that up and then the ashes are brought and buried in an unmarked grave, a thorn bush is planted above them. They are at the back of the graveyard unseen by others eyes. It took me seeing Irena's dead body to start looking to get married to a lady I met recently Leila Williamson. We seem to like the same things.
Samuel
Jerri is pregnant and we have to watch her carefully. Savannah has taken over her position until she gives birth to our twins. Mom is thrilled about the babies. Dad is setting up trust funds for them and the rest of the grandchildren. Mom is doing a lot better now that they have put her new improved device she created to assist her walking. She has manufactured these and donating profits to those who need them. At this point mom is working part time and designing all kinds of things for people in need of help.
Sandra Dee Grey
I can't believe how big the families are number wise. Plus they are multibillionaires and multimillionaires. And don't get me started on twins. There are twins in each generation. So I got very nervous when the test came back positive for pregnancy. Raymond is excited about it. I am thinking twins and he is thinking about a baby. Anastasia has told me to relax and just let Ray spoil me. After her last babies she was told she couldn't have children any more. So they adopted four orphans, all under ten years old. Alexander David 9, Paulina Sue 7, Everett Earl 5 and Amelia Grace Grey a week old. They took them into foster them after their parents were killed on the way to the ER to have Amelia. I have to say the kids went through a lot, but they finally were taken to see where there parents were buried and they saw that the Sullivan's had their own section of the graveyard belonging to the Trevelyan and Grey family. The Steele's have their sections as well Stephanie Steele is the only one there for now. I walked around to see that Arthur Trevelyan and Sadie Trevelyan were buried here long ago. No Grey yet and Stephanie was buried here and she was very young. The children brought their parents flowers and sat on the bench and chatted with them. Anastasia did that I am sure of that. I had no idea that Anastasia adopted the oldest twins. Grace spilled the beans on that one. The family events are huge. Felicity was right that this family is hilarious to be around during their get togethers. No business talk allowed. Kate and Tia invited me to come on board at Katia. They are expanding and need to start getting other family involved. Grace had a Sandra Dee movie night in honor of me or Sandra Dee. Elliott couldn't stop laughing at his mother. I sat and watched them like it was the first time. How can you tell your grandmother in law that you have seen way too many of the actress you are named after in one lifetime. I grinned and said nothing.
Christian
I can't believe our kids are having kids and we are grandparents. Amelia is our youngest and she is going to be ten this year. I watch as the family starts gathering outside for dads birthday, mom is sitting by him and the cake is being rolled out to him to blow the candles out. Anastasia is back in her wheelchair after yet another wreck. This time she was just waiting at a red light and her driver was killed after someone slammed into the car and shoved it forward. Anastasia jumped out of the car but wasn't fast enough to prevent injuries. Luckily we have an elevator already here from her last wreck. We found out later that a person she refused to sell her patent to thought if they killed her they could obtain it. They are behind bars now the family of our driver was compensated monetarily by us and we helped the widow get compensated by the killers estate. Sadly his wife and kids were put through hell over everything. She had no idea his mental state had been that bad. She gave what she could to the widow, but they had to live as well.
Anastasia
I see Christian looking at me and I smile and know he should be with someone who can be what he needs. But he smiles back and turns around and he comes over to me and says if it were me and not you, you would stand by me because we love each other and that is all that matters. I cry and he kisses me passionately and says you are all I will need and love as my soulmate remember that. I look at Carrick and Grace and they have set a great example along with my dad and his second and third wife. My mom was a horrible wife and mother. I know I am a good mother and wife.

The end I hope you liked the story, I threw a lot of different things in this one.