Party For Four

Kate
Me and the Mini Mouses are having a huge party to celebrate our 18th birthday party. With our birthdays being so close together we asked to have it on the last ones to turn 18. Tia and Mia Grey. A huge banquet room was rented out and all the parents and family are here. The Steele's hired a manny and a nanny for their kids along with bodyguards. There are bodyguards here as well. Apparently Bonnie Steele broke out of jail somehow and has been seen at Anastasia's and our graduation. Anastasia got her carry conceal license for the guns she owns. She has never had to use them, since she knows self defense. It has came in handy to have her around. Plus my expensive heels help as well. Hitting a guy in just the right place with a spike heel will stop a guy from moving forward, they buckle over and fold into. Holding themselves praying for mercy. Tonight all the Grey family is here. No one under 18 are allowed at this party. Which includes some of the girls in our class who we didn't want here to begin with. Plus the guys who want to come can console the girls.
Anastasia
I drive my new car to the valet stand and he laughs at my VW van. I call it my mouse mobile. Mia, Tia and I drive everywhere in it. Plus our bodyguards like it because they modified it to be bulletproof and we can press a button to ensure no one can get inside it without the keys. Which only certain people have. I get to the door and I hear my name being called. A woman is walking towards me with a gun pointed at me. She puts her finger to her mouth like she is telling me to keep quiet. I wait, and wait I am staying put so people can see me. I keep my eyes on her as my bodyguards approach her quietly from behind.
Andrews
I grab miss Bonnie Steele's arm and get the gun as the other bodyguards gets Anastasia Steele safely inside. I tie Bonnie's hands and feet with plastic ties. I pull out gloves and a baggie as I am knocked out.
Anastasia
Jones
Miss Steele Andrews should be inside by now. Go to the banquet hall and get help now.
Anastasia
I run and get security and explain to them what has happened.
Jones
I see Andrews laying on the sidewalk while the valet is on the phone calling someone. Bonnie Steele is gone. So is her weapon. Andrews wakes up and heads our way. I see a piece of paper in his pocket. I put gloves on and ask him to let me take the note from his pocket.

Note: Bonnie Steele is not going to be a problem any longer for the Steele's or anyone else. Forget you saw her tonight. She hurt one too many people in her escape. Don't worry about the cctv footage, you won't find me or her in any of them. Hell is waiting for Bonnie Steele. Anastasia enjoy your birthday party, Andrews go get a ct scan, I might have hit you too hard. Sorry about that.

Jones
It is up to you miss Steele, I know your mom and dad along with your friends would want you to enjoy your birthday party and we are here to guard you. Well all but Andrews. Andrews go get a head ct. he nods and heads to his car and drives away.

George Jacobs
Bonnie do you know who you hurt in your escape from prison? An innocent person, who was leaving after her her verdict was overturned. You took her from her family and friends. Someone who had been framed by a friend of yours and you us3d her to get out. You have people waiting for you and once they have you in their hands I am no longer involved. Anastasia deserves far better than you as her biological mother sadly we don't pick our parents. I know mine are horrid and I was blessed when they dumped in a trash can. A young couple found me and took care of me and finally was able to adopt me. I know exactly who my parents are, I look like them. You could have left Anastasia alone, but your greed caused others pain, great pain. Then finally death.
Unknown masked person 1
I will take it from here, thanks for a heads up on her whereabouts and what she has done. Check the news in a few weeks.
George
I will thanks. The person takes Bonnie and puts her in the trunk of a car and drives off. No plate and I can't figure the make of the car.
Anastasia
I find Mia, Tia and Kate standing with all our parents. The music is great and the party is a real blast. Christian wants to talk to me about a project he has in mind and thinks I can work on it with his new genius IT guy Barney Miller. He invited him here to meet me.
Christian
I have tried to get a meeting with Anastasia about a huge project I have and need her expertise on it. She needs to work with Barney Miller IT genius. Raymond told me not to take up too much of her birthday party and I said I would try to only introduce Barney to her and that was what I had done. Oh good Lord the Lincoln's are headed my way. Richard and Elena Lincoln keeps trying to get me to go out with Ashley and Mia to go out with Steven. I ask Anastasia if she would mind if we acted like girlfriend and boyfriend to get rid of Ashley Lincoln.
Anastasia
Sure, how was she invited to this party anyway? None of us like the Lincoln's. What do we need to do, he grabs my hand and pulls me onto the dance floor and pulls me tight against his body and says I am going to make out with you in front of everyone, that should cool her jets for now.
Christian
She gives me the okay and I move her to kiss her and she responds and we are dancing and making out. I see Ashley go back to her parents. Those two are the scum of the earth and their kids aren't much better. Between her salons and his shipyards I have no doubts they are involved in some very unscrupulous businesses and using the salon and shipyards to cover up their real businesses. Anastasia smiles and says looks like it worked. It sure did, nice kiss by the way.
Anastasia
Thanks you too. Well time to join my parents and yours and Kate's as well. You should join us so it will look normal.
Christian
I have to say that was one great kiss. I think she is still a bit young and my sisters friend, they have warned me to not break their friends hearts. She is off limits, but she causes things to happen to me when I am around her.