Missing In Action

Christian
I get my staff to follow the instructions I put in place and wake Anastasia at five am and we shower and dress to fly to Vegas for a New Years Day wedding. I want our anniversary to be on New Years Day. A new year a new wife and a new life all in one day. Everything is put in place the bags are packed and only staff, Anastasia and I are going to be present.
Anastasia
Christian woke me and told me we need to shower and head to the airport. He wants New Years Day wedding. Hours and hours later we arrive and I am in a beautiful white dress with little pastel flowers on it. Elvis married us and we had two witnesses who were also Elvis impersonators. Our wedding bands had the infinity symbols engraved with our initials and the date. Talk about knowing me well. He admitted that he was hoping he was right and glad he was right. He thought that Gia was going to screw things up when he noticed my absence from the party. I was glad he looked for me. He admitted to throwing both Gia and Sherman out of the party and the building permanently. It took all of an hour to get ready and get married. The honeymoon is going to wait until the boys are out of school and it will be two months long.
Raymond
Anastasia calls me and tells me what I already knew Christian was going to attempt while they were in New York. The boys are flying back with Kate and Elliott. Pre nuptial agreements were written afterward and Anastasia said they were very fair to both sides. They also wrote their wills out all are notarized.
Diana
I have been waiting to throw a wedding for them, but I guess they didn't want all the attention. Ray told me they are having one for the family before the honeymoon after the boys are out of school for summer break.
Grace
Christian called us and told us he and Anastasia were married in Vegas. He had it all planned out and Anastasia is adopting the boys. Apparently he had everything ready to go and  they have photos, but they will plan a family wedding just before they go on their honeymoon on the boys summer vacation. They are going to take two months off work as well.
Carrick
I wrote up the prenuptial agreements for both Anastasia and Christian along with the adoption papers. That was more than two years ago. But nothing has really changed except for each of their assets and incomes. Those can be amended before they are filed. Wills were updated before they left Vegas for home. Kate and Elliott decided to stay in New York and in Christian's apartment. They sent the boys back via their mannies. The Steele jet was ready to take them back to Seattle and Mia is coming home for a visit as well. Chris, his grandfather and her twins are coming to Seattle to look at a home that came on the market after they missed buying it. The seller took it off the market thinking it was sold and the sale fell through. I got the realtor's number and the seller is ready to sell it. I just don't tell them who the buyers are. They might double the asking price.
Kate
Anastasia and Christian eloped to Vegas on New Years Day and got married. Apparently he set it all up and she agreed to it all. We almost had to fly his sons back to Seattle, but security and the mannies are flying them back on the Steele jet. I had no idea Anastasia owned a jet as well as Christian. Anastasia doesn't do a lot of talking about possessions. She is definitely generous in her gifts, she just doesn't do flashy cars, clothes, jewelry or much of anything else. She dresses simply even to charity events. If those people knew who actually made her clothing, they would think she was and is a cheapskate. She designs more than gadgets and makes the prototypes. She designs her own clothing and other clothing now. I begged her to create me maternity clothing that I can use before and after the babies were born. The panels can be removed and stored for future use. The outfits can be worn during pregnancy and afterward. People loved the clothing, but they can't steal her patent on the designs. She said she would consider another option. Tia is that other option and she is now family by marriage.
Tia
Anastasia is now my sister in law and I want to talk to her about marketing her clothing designs and maternity wear. She definitely is creative. She doesn't do cheap when buying the materials to make the clothing. Now I just need to talk her into creating a line of clothing for each group. She is pretty busy and doesn't want to add a major project to her already busy schedule.
Louis Stanton
I have been trying to sell this house for a while and got a buyer, but the loan fell through due to debt issues. So here it is again, my parents left me their estate as an only child I was spoiled. I have a degree but haven't had to use it yet. Now I need to use it. Mechanical engineering is a hard field to get into if you don't have a couple of patents going in and Zi don't have those yet. I am now taking computer system designs now. I want to implement electronics into mechanical devices along with creating some advanced equipment for the handicapped.
Several days later I finally meet the couple who want to buy my home and we are closing the deal. I keep looking at 5he wife and ask her if we had met somewhere and she says that she is from Seattle so I probably have seen her around or in the newspapers. I then recall where I met her and I decide it's better if I don't say where I know her from. She and I hooked up on New Years Eve, I finally get through the signing and decide it is better I don't bring New Years Eve up to her in front of her husband.