Sharon Parker Escapee Found

Howard Gaines
I watch as my submissive breathes her last breath. I told her if she left me I would end her life. I just couldn't get to her while she was in custody. Too bad the Lincoln's enemies made sure they were silenced for good. I could have made it look like they ordered this kill. At least they won't know who it was that really killed her. No one leaves me, ever not even my drug addict mother. She found out what happens to those who left me. They had to cremate her that is how bad the body was when I left her to be found finally. This one will be placed on a cross as a warning to my new submissive. It is a good thing I can get in and out places easily. I have the cross already in place. I knocked the surveillance cameras out in a three mile area around Escala. My apartment is on the ground floor near the offices, so it made it easy for me to move the body and cross where I got hold of Sharon again. My submissive is watching in horror as I carry the dead body out of the playroom after getting the cross ready. I work quickly and display Sharon's naked body nailed to the cross. I set my phone up to record it and slip back in to reset the security cameras. I show Marney my work of art and remind her who she belongs to. I love seeing her cry knowing that anything could set me off. Her first action was playing the nurse who killed mr Steele's first wife Stephanie. They really did a fantastic job of her plastic surgery, I never suspected how old she really is. I have to give her this she really knows how to pull a scam. I followed her to New York and pulled one of my own, to say she was interested in getting back into Grey's good graces would be too simple. She had no clue that some billionaires don't get recognized and I keep a very low profile. But I didn't make my money the honest way, well my dominatrixes had to agree to certain things before I became their submissive. A lot of them were lonely older wealthy women, who were estranged from their greedy families. They had to name me in their wills. The longest I had stayed with one of these ladies was four years and everything was left to me. No one disputed the will. I have unlimited resources and no one knows my name or my face. I still sub for wealthy women for the money and the fun of it all. Okay I love the pain.
Marney
This guy has had me hostage for a long time. I don't even know where I am at this point. But he had proved he will kill me if I leave him. Escape is not an option. He proved his point. He also knows things about me. We both are killers, Marney Adams, the real one was my first victim. Nurse Adams was never caught. I changed my face and took over Marney's identification. The plastic surgery was perfect. I don't even know what this guy's real name is. He keeps me locked up, fed, clean and beaten and raped repeatedly. I see the scars on his body and notice there aren't any on his face, neck, legs, or arms. I don't dare ask him anything about his scars. I hear begging from the other part of the room and see Drew hanging by chains in the corner. Have I been alone in here all this time or has she been here as long as I have.
Drew
I can't believe my greed now made me a prisoner of this psycho. He showed me the latest video of him taking care of the last sub that escaped his clutches. The room is very dark, but I notice a female on the bed in the room. Nether of us have clothing on. Both of us are in chains.
Seattle News
We are standing outside of Escala home of many wealthy people. Police are investigating the scene where a naked female was found hanging from a cross leaning against the dumpster. A computer generated note saying she escaped one too many times, so I set her soul free from its earthly container.
H. G.
We are still trying to determine the identity of the victim. Sadly we have no clue who she is at this point. They are checking for missing persons.
Policeman 1
Oh dear Lord, that is the missing prisoner from a week ago. Sharon Parker. Call the police chief and then contact Carrick Grey and ask if Christian Grey can come in for an interview. We need to do a DNA check to see if it her.
Chief Dan Samuels
I finally get the DNA confirming it is Sharon Parker escaped prisoner. I now have to investigate her murder and a billionaire is a prime suspect. He has a very good alibi along with Anastasia Steele they were both in New York soon after they found out miss Parker escaped they left Seattle along with mr Grey's twin sons by of all people miss Parker. So I can't charge either of them for the murder. So now I need to find the real killer. It has to be someone who knows about security around the building and the area, so it means I have to interview all the people who live there and work there. Plus visitors of everyone. Talk about a long list and I think they also know the coming and going of the buildings occupants. Mr Grey has his own security staff who were there in his penthouse and they have footage that might be beneficial to us. So they gave us a copy if everything they have. The penthouse is on a separate server on top of the building's server and it also has an independent back up energy source to run the penthouse electricity. Plus they are the only ones with access to the helipad.
Detective Saunders
Something is off about the guy in the apartment close to the offices. I noticed a few things in mr Grey's surveillance videos and it found that the guy who was there is about the same size and shape as the man who answered the door at that first floor apartment. Something is off about the interior versus the exterior of the apartment and we found some odd things in his garbage. He told us he lived there alone yet there are some very intimate female things in his garbage. I had someone come bag up the soiled feminine products to see if we can figure out anything at all. I can't get a search warrant yet, and I am unsure about how I would word a document to get the search warrant.