Elliott Grey (sex)

Kate
I finally get Elliott to dance with me. He told me that Mia and Tia told him and Christian that their friends are off limits to having our hearts broken. We watch as Christian just started making out with Anastasia on the dance floor. Ashley Lincoln looks very mad, I just want to know how she and her parents got into this party. They were not invited and Steven wasn't either as I see him walking towards Tia and Mia.
Elliott
I think it was an act to keep Ashley away from him. His regular bodyguards are on vacation and his head of security is on his honeymoon with his cook. They got married recently and security isn't aware of the Lincoln's being on the no contact list. The Lincoln's will be served with a restraining order soon. They keep trying to get invitations to moms charities and she won't do it. I can't say why, but everything is based in fact, but no proof has been found yet. So you are 8 years younger than me, that is a bit much of an age difference.
Kate
Age is not a problem for me. It looks like it isn't for Christian either and he has no trouble breaking the no friends of your sisters rule. Would you break the rule if I asked you to?
Elliott
Hmmm let's talk turkey. You know I have a reputation of loving and leaving them are you okay with that?
Kate
I am 18 and not ready to settle down yet, does that answer your question?
Elliott
Let's head to a quiet place for further discussions. I head to the reservations desk and grab the key card to my suite in the hotel. I don't tell Kate Christian owns this place and we both have suites in it for just this purpose. They keep both suites stocked with various sex needs especially condoms and other things. We head up to the suite and I have no doubts how this is going to end. I just look at Kate and ask if she is okay with this and she says yes.
Kate
I am on birth control, if that puts you at ease. He moves closer and pulls me in for a kiss and says it sure does. We keep kissing and finally make it off the elevator. We barely make it into the room. He starts taking his suit off and he heads us to the bedroom. He takes his watch off and phone out if his pocket. Then his shirt comes off and he approaches me.
Elliott
I can't wait to undress her every inch of her calls out to me. I have had a thing for her since she developed, but I am no pedophile. I still feel weird about the eight year age difference. But as I unzip her dress and drop it to the floor helping her out if it. Her naked breast calls me to kiss, suck and nibble little bites on them. I kiss her and she unbuckles my belt and then I slip my shoes and socks off and I drop my pants and I take her thong off. My underwear come off next. I push her down on the bed and take her heels off and her stockings. Then I take her garter belt off. I kiss and nip her inner thigh until I find her clit and start licking and sucking it and fingering her until she comes and I move up to her breast. I stay there giving them all the attention I can. I tell her how beautiful she is and she has luscious breast. I start kissing her and biting her breasts and collar bone. I start kissing her lips until I reach for a condom, I slide it in and again ask if she is okay having sex with me.
Kate
Please enter me, put me out if my misery. He starts teasing me by rubbing against my slit and pushing inside and going deeper with each move. Finally our movements start coming together over and over again. He kisses me all while he is thrusting inside me again and again until I come three times and we finally come together as one. We both collapse. I start to dress and he stops me and says stay with me.
Elliott
Normally I don't want my partner to leave, but she is different for some reason. I want to see what she looks like in the morning. I might have to make an exception to my love and them again. I watch as she sleeps and admire her physical attributes and they are definitely real. There were rumors as they usually do spread rumors about well endowed women. Mostly spread by jealous women. I pull her so her breast lay on top of my chest. I smile as she moves her leg across me as well. Finally I fall asleep.
Kate
I am awakened to Elliott enjoying himself between my thighs and he smiles up at me as He continues licking biting and sucking and fingering me as well. He gets me to come twice and starts kissing his way up to my breasts and bites my nipples then licks and sucks them hard and starts on my neck ears and kisses and nibbles my neck the marks my collar bone once again. He grabs a condom and slides it on and starts kissing my lips he has brushed his teeth. We kiss and he start pounding into me over and over and flips me over to be on top of him. I start moving up and down on top of his penis over and over again and again. He bounces me up and down gripping my hips as we both move until we finally climax together and we lay together and enjoy each other until there is a knock on the door.
Elliott
Standing breakfast order if we stay the night in the suites. Hope you are hungry, it's a huge breakfast. I have a big appetite. I also want to talk to you further about something. I want to keep seeing you if you are willing, just to see where it goes to.
Kate
Okay let's talk about it and exchange numbers.