Barbara Fields

Barbara Fields
As Marney Adams I could keep up both my identities, so I figured out how to keep both identities active. Chris was looking a bit too closely at me so I looked at all the kids playing and went to meet Christian's boys. I made a mistake doing that, but how was I to know that Christopher Cross would attend a three year old set of twins birthday party in Seattle. I notice he is making a call and he glances over our way every now and again. Luckily he and his fiancé are surrounded by the Grey women and checking out the engagement ring he gave Drew London. Talk about a fake name and she is a librarian. She wants to meet with Anastasia Steele privately to convince her to work for the Cross company and bring her patents with her.  I heard that, I recalled a phone call about Steele's patents. I had no idea the Steele was a young beautiful woman who had just graduated college. Now that I see her and met her, I think there is more to the story. But she is making millions on her patents and she wouldn't if she signed a contract with anyone. She is smart and reinvesting in herself and creating her company. Grace has been looking over my way, I stayed by Christian until he got involved with getting Chas and Theo ready to blow they candles out. I don't want those grimy hands on my clothing. There are a lot of children at this party. I just stand and watch, I really don't want or like children. I had no idea he had children until he had to go home on the sound for an emergency and he told me about the boys. He didn't go into who their mother was or where she was. So I didn't ask.
Madison
So you are Marney Adams are you? I look her over and I know she is definitely not who she says she is. I read her background check she will be exposed soon by the real Marney's parents. Theodore agrees that as soon as we left her the woman breathed a sigh of relief. The background check pulled has Marney dead in one and alive in another. But it seems someone did some computer magic on the one she is alive. But they forgot to change her parents names and information. Her parents sent me a copy via email of her death certificate and autopsy report. I sent it to Grace and had her call the parents. So I was not the only one who think she is a fraud. She won't even get near any of the children. That doesn't bode well. I think we have a gold digger and not just one. Chris's new fiancé is driving Anastasia Steele crazy about working for the Cross company and bringing her patents with her. Why would Drew care about that, after all she is a librarian and marrying a billionaire.
Theodore
I can hear you thinking, let's go enjoy our great grandchildren and hope the Adams arrive soon. If they don't recognize her and she doesn't recognize them then we will know the truth in the matter. You told Grace they are going to be here right?
Madison
Yes and sent all the documents to her via email and sent photos of the real Marney and her parents. David and Kelley Adams arrive and came over to me after saying hello to Grace and Carrick and told them who they were. Grace brought them over and they definitely didn't see their daughter and their supposed daughter didn't recognize them when she looked our way. So we go to Carrick's office and have Christian join us, Chris Cross joins him.
Christian
Chris asks to join me to talk to My parents and grandparents in dads office. I look at him and he says it is about my girlfriend. He thinks she is Barbara Fields an ex gold digger he broke up with eight months ago. He explains to me that she has the same mannerisms and an aversion to children that Barbara has. He also noticed she has had plastic surgery done. He somehow can tell if someone has had plastic surgery, because he dated a plastic surgeon and she told him how you can tell if a person has it done or not. He hasn't seen Barbara since they broke up. And suddenly someone shows up and I now have a girlfriend that started running with me coincidentally shortly after he breaks up. I hear him out and we go inside and I tell mom and dad about what Chris said. Mom and dad introduce me to mr and Mrs Adams. They all explain everything and I listen and think what I am going to do about this woman.
Marney
I just couldn't take it any longer after Christian and Chris leave I approach that scheming librarian. I know exactly who she is and she definitely is not an innocent person. She is playing with a little girl when I walk up to her and asks to talk to her alone.
Drew
Sure, should I call you Barbara or Marney lol I love that you didn't recognize your parents Marney and they sure had no idea who you were. I laugh as we head to a place we can quietly talk. They are all in Carrick Grey's office talking about you and your true identity. I think security will be escorting you back to your cheap hotel soon. Trust me Marney is a trust fund baby, she would have been staying in the same hotel we are in and guess what, Chris and Christian know you aren't staying there. The Trevelyan's got suspicious and ran a background on you and you my dear are dead. Marney died of cancer and suddenly you are alive again and are dating a good friend of your ex boyfriend's. Barbara Fields however disappeared from New York not long before Marney appeared in Seattle. Just long enough to get plastic surgery to change your looks.
Marney
Shall I inform Chris what you are up to? We both know you want to get away from being a librarian and got a job working in a library where a lot of wealthy people visit regularly and it wasn't hard to realize that you were hoping to start dating one of the men you flirted with and here you are dating my ex amazing coincidence and I have the goods on you as well.
Anastasia
I watch as Marney and Drew are having a heated conversation. I go say something to Jason and he says he will keep an eye on the situation and and he sends two covert females over within hearing distance.