A Quiet Prisoner

Jose
I am laying here after I was found guilty of sexual assaults on young women and they also added time for other charges I don't even understand. I don't have the money to hire an attorney to fight all of the charges. I am thinking of the women who filled the courtroom, they were there to watch me be found guilty. After I woke up in cuffs in the hospital, I wasn't sure what happened to me. They said I was blocking the ER drive and they found me behind the wheel. The cell opens up and they bring in a new guy. He seems familiar to me.
Unknown Prisoner 1
I look at the schmuck who hurt my little sister, she is still having nightmares after what he did to her. She might not have been able to testify against him because he traumatized her so badly they have her heavily medicated in a psych hospital. My parents and I are covering the costs to assure she gets better, we hope she gets better. I wanted to see this creep in private, well it might not really be private, but I have a captive audience of one. I get a front row seat in his demise. I was told that family and friends of his victims are removing this stain on humanity today. I want to hear him scream like my sister did and is still doing because she relives what he did to her in her dreams. I don't even speak to him, breakfast is called, but Jose and I won't be going to breakfast. We are being rerouted to the laundry room. I mean after all we are going to need the huge sinks in there. Some of the people he hurt have family members have a very marketable skill for murders to have. How to kill and dispose of a body within a short time span. An hour later the screaming has stopped and the body has been taken care of. The only thing left of Jose is gold fillings. An hour later I breathe fresh air and get into the limousine waiting for me. I should say hello to Grey while I am in Seattle.
Christopher Cross
I call Grey and invite him out to the Mile High Club, I laugh every time I think about what that name means to me. It amazes me that Christian and I were on his jet and we both had the same idea and that was to take our lady friends into the two bedrooms and convince them to join the mike high club. We found out that the soundproofing wasn't done as well as he asked it to be. None of his or my staff could look us in the eyes. We acted like nothing had happened as our ladies finally came out as the steward informed them to come and sit in their seats and buckle their seatbelts. That was the last time we saw both those ladies.
Christian Grey
When he tells me about taking us to the Mile High Club. I laugh and tell him that will be good. I call the club and tell them to hold my private table. I bought the restaurant right after the event on my jet and thought it would be a fun name for the restaurant. I never called the girl again. I think Chris ended with his girl as well.
Elliott
I call and have Kate join me at the Mile High Club and she has company and wants to bring them with her. Mia, Tia, and Anastasia were dragging her off for new clothing. We meet and I tell the hostess we want the private dining area. They know who I am so they lead us back to the semi private areas. We get settled and start looking at the menu, when Christian and his sidekick Chris Cross walk in to see us seated at the big table ordering lunch. I invite him to eat with us and laugh.
Christian
Well thanks Elliott I don't mind joining you for lunch in my private dining area at my restaurant.
Chris
I should have known it was your restaurant, they dropped everything to get us to our table. Kate nice to see you, but I know Mia and Tia, but not you as I look at the very beautiful girl with them. Anastasia Steele is a name I know, just not sure where or when.
Anastasia
Chris met dad years ago when he wanted something done in his jet and then his boat. Something about soundproofing was not adequate to prevent people from hearing private conversations coming from the bedrooms. Dad and I laughed about that, thinking it wasn't the conversations it was the sex sounds he w@need to assure no one can hear them. I decided he can keep wondering about how he knows the Steele name. I think Christian is getting annoyed at the attention Chris is paying to me and his sisters.
Mia
I can't help it Chris Cross is hot and he knows it. I get him talking and looking my way and not at Anastasia. I saw how Christian reacted to Chris looking at Anastasia like he knew her from somewhere.
Tia
I have always liked Chris Cross since Christian brought him home from college. He and Christian were too busy hooking up with various females to recall we existed. I start flirting with him as well. Until Kate starts interviewing him in her own way.
Kate
Christian and Chris seem to be both looking at Anastasia, while Mia and Tia are vying for Chris Cross's  attentions and failing. I start asking questions and get the flow of conversations going again. We finally order our food and drink and enjoy a great meal. Elliott invited Chris and Christian out on the boat before we leave. Of course we women are invited as an afterthought on their parts, typical. Well I will leaving a dent in the credit card cards today.