Elliott Jr

Kate
I can't believe this, my water broke and again I had to be rushed to the hospital. An hour later identical twin boys arrive. Elliott wanted an Elliott Jr and James Carrick Grey. Anastasia came by, Mia flew in and Chris came with her, he is after all family now. Everyone was here minus Jose and his sidekick. But Elliott took photos of everything. Except the babies coming out. He said once you see one you see them all.
Christian is not far behind her. He kisses her and gives her a big hug. They have been seeing each other for a few months.
Elliott
I am holding my sons and Anastasia comes over and takes the one with the dirty diaper and changes him for me. Kate is chatting with her mom and dad. Ethan has told her that Collin resigned his position at the psychiatric hospital and is going into private practice.
Ethan
He said a patient was a huge issue and no one else would take them on under the circumstances he had to resign to get away from the patient. Because of that the patient will be serving time in prison instead of the psychiatric hospital. There were extenuating circumstances and it felt the patient was abusing the privilege of being a patient. So they will be transferred once the judge signs off on it.
Christian
I am thinking that I know exactly who Ethan is talking about, because Collin was getting quite nervous around us lately. He finally resigned which was good, because he was teetering on losing his license. I have found out that Sharon was manipulating all her doctors and Collin finally said no and asked off her case due to conflict of interest. Now she is going to serve her time in prison, they seem to think if she can think clear enough to manipulate others then she should be in prison. The twins were the only reason she was put in the psychiatric hospital, but after recent events it's time she is put behind bars.
Mia
I walk in and apparently I look pregnant already, because that's exactly what I am asked as soon as I walk into the the room. Of course Chris is thrilled to tell everyone we are expecting in seven months.
Chris
I am smiling really big and I am congratulated. My grandfather can't wait for his great grandchild. I hug and kiss Mia as she picks up one of the babies. We sit down and cuddle the baby. I hand Elliott a card with our gift to for the new babies.
Anastasia
I smile at the scene and ask Kate how she is feeling. She said better now that I had them. I gave Kate and Elliott my gift before the babies arrived.
Kate
Another one of those where my water broke and they arrive quickly. Nothing like two babies trying to be born at the same time.
Eamon
Now if Ethan can get married and give us grandchildren it would be nice. Enid is happy with the grand babies she has, but our name being passed on by Ethan marrying and having children would be great as well.
Enid
Eamon wants Ethan to get married and pass on the family name Kavanagh. Grace and I only care that we have grandchildren. She has more than I do, and it seems like she is getting more. Everyone was shocked that Mia got married and to Christopher Cross of all people. They are very happy together. You can tell they are. I know Carrick and Grace were pretty upset at the elopement after he just broke up with his fiancé. The news really had a field day over that. They made it look like Mia broke up the couple, which was not true.
Grace
I hold my grandson and am thrilled to have more family members and Mia is going to give me another grand baby in seven months.
Carrick
This is great two more boys to fish with. Teach how to sail and other things. Ray, Diana and the other Steele's had something going on at home, so they couldn't be here to see the babies, they are actually finishing up furniture for the new babies. So they are at Kate and Elliott's setting it all up. Apparently Kate wanted to redesign Ava's room and create a princess room for her and the boys will have a special made crib with matching walls and carpeting in each nursery. All masculine types of things in the room. The cribs look like locomotives and the changing tables look like race cars. The rocking chairs look like horses. The dressers look like cows. The wallpaper looks like forests and waterfalls with built in bookshelves and a wardrobe. Stars on one side and sunshine on the other side. The carpeting looks like grass, ponds, rocks and mud. The designs were amazing, but very busy.
Christian
I get an urgent phone call, apparently while transferring Sharon to prison she escaped. The police are looking for her. I call Taylor and have the boys moved to a safe place away from Seattle and now. I tell him what happened. I double security on them and my family and me and Anastasia.
Taylor
I call all our security in and get the boys out of Washington and fly them to the new home in New York. No one knows the place and the staff is ready for us to visit already. Gail is coming as well. I send security to be with the Grey's and the new twins. Anastasia is also being sent security. I call Ray and tell him what is going on and he says he has his guns with him and will make sure his family is safe.
Sharon
I head to Christian's penthouse and try to get past the security for the building but it is impossible. The guards that came to get me hadn't searched me and I was able to get my cuffs off and escaped as they were taking the other prisoners out I escaped. They probably just now realized I was gone. I learned if you keep your head down they pay less attention to you. Make noise and you just get more attention. I was able to hide things while the noise makers drew attention to themselves. My first trip is to see Christian and finish what I started. Then his savior, wonder how he likes that scar I left her with? I walk around to see if the back doors are opened like last time. It was how I found my way in the last time. I see them wide open and head towards them. Suddenly everything goes black and I hear a voice from my past when I wake up.