A Wife And Child

Ray Jr.
I am glad I came to the family bbq, dad told me that Sophie has been working as a liaison for Anastasia to keep communication flowing between Grey Steele Innovations and Katia. She is apparently doing a great job. I have always had a crush on her, but Taylor was very scary. She married Donald Baker and was a widow in six months and had her son eight months later. Sis created the job and it came in extremely lucrative for everyone to have Sophie Baker in the job. Christian developed similar positions inside and outside the country for all his operations after it was so successful for Anastasia. I ask Taylor if he would mind if I ask Sophie out on a date? He spoke to dad and then me and told me to be good to her and remember she is still in mourning over Donald. Her son was a newborn and Taylor had her move in with them in the home Christian had built on the land next to his. Little Donald is a good baby boy.
Samuel
I can't be the only one without a date to this bbq party. So I invite my co worker Jerri to the bbq. She is a nerd, but I like nerds. She doesn't draw a lot of male attention thank goodness. If anyone took the time to really look at her they would be chasing her for a date. She wears baggy clothing and no make up at all she stands right below my shoulders in height and probably weighs a hundred pounds if that. Jerri Davis is always thought to be a guy, but she was named after her father. He died serving his country and asked that his child be named after him if something happened to him. Jerri Allyn Davis was a creative way to name her after Jerry Allen Davis. No one teases her about her name ever. A female employee made that mistake. Let's just say Jerri is good at verbal assassinations. Her IQ is genius level. She was hesitant at first then decided to make an agreement up for us to sign. If we do this and it doesn't work out we will not mistreat one another in anyway. We will still be friends at the end of the day. We even got it notarized.
Jerri Davis
Samuel is one hot guy and has a lot if women at work dropping by and asking him on a date. They have tried their best to chase me away and a couple lied about things, but their lies bit them on the ass. Anastasia saw right through it all and they had no idea that cctv cameras are in place to prevent corporate espionage in her company. Without even looking at the footage Anastasia fired the liars on the spot and had them searched for usb drives and anything they could hide to steal secrets. They were arrested after finding documents on a brand new project that hadn't been sent to the patent office yet. Anastasia had their bank accounts looked into and it seems they were depositing more than their paychecks too. They have made restitution and blackballed in their job industry. Anastasia had someone choose the two new replacements. So joining Sam for the bbq was a big thing at work now. A couple women asked me to come along. I told them no way. I told them it was a date and at first they scoffed and Sam confirmed it was indeed a date.
Things went very well at the family bbq. Only a few party crashers, but they didn't cause a lot of trouble. What came out of that day was amazing. Ray Jr actually married Sophie after convincing her parents he would be a good husband and father. Sam and I not only are working together we are getting married soon. Anastasia made a rule about no marital arguments at work. But we can argue about our work, we did to begin with. Work stays at work, home stays at home. So far we keep things from home off the clock. I do however get the calls about the wedding and have to get Sam's input into what his wishes were. Mom is getting nervous about her part in my wedding. I asked her to walk me down the aisle and at first she thought it was silly. She gave it some thought and finally agreed to it.
Anastasia
After finding out I wasn't pregnant and it was just a false pregnancy. I am finally pregnant when all these weddings in my family, so I am going to look like a hippopotamus at my brother's weddings. But I won't be alone. Kate is pregnant as well. Savannah is too. I tell you it is in the water in Seattle. Mia visited and now she is pregnant. Tia just gave birth a short time ago. Christian is thrilled, we haven't told our sons yet.
Raymond
I can't believe when it rains it pours. Two weddings turned into four. After Savannah got married the boys decided it was time to get married. So we are having wedding planning for four boys. I met a few of the family members when they came to the bbq. I met people that I had never heard of before. I finally found out that one of the twins was dating  Felicity and her father insisted on coming to the bbq and didn't take no for an answer. He wanted to meet Christian and he did. I suspect he regretted it soon afterward. Christian told him that he didn't discuss business when he is with his family members and his wife and his mother would have him on the spit if he did. I was truly amazed at the respect he showed his mother and my daughter. Of course the man realized it made a huge mistake at that point. I had no idea who he was until I found out he was going to be an in law. We still won't sponsor his car. Out of fairness we don't sponsor any race cars. None of our families do. I told Felicity the truth of the matter and she informed her dad and he was not thrilled, but he respected the families wishes and dropped it.
So here we are st my last child's marriage and I relaxed finally Diana is happy as well. She basically raised the last three. Even though she adopted five of our children, since Anastasia was an adult when we got married. She thinks of Diana as her mother as well.