The Mini Mouses

Mia
Tia, Anastasia and I hang out during the summer. We all just turned 14 and are heading to high school soon. Mom and dad have gotten very close to the Steele family. He and dad love fishing and Stephanie enjoys helping mom with her charities. Raymond Jr and Samuel go with them along with Elliott and Christian. The age difference makes us laugh. A four and a six year old fishing with my dad, Anastasia's dad with my 20 and 22 year old brothers. But hey they love fishing with dad when they aren't fighting off the girls. Both have started their own businesses and they are thriving in them. They both graduated early from college. Christian is a multimillionaire by now and headed to billionaire status according to him. Elliott is already there as well. Ray has been a millionaire since his parents left him all of their money and properties. He just doesn't dress the part. His company was expanded to various locations across the United States and now Canada. Anastasia wears no designer labels ever. She isn't into that kind of thing. She thinks spending money like that is frivolous. Her two year old sister likes to play dress up in my closets. Today Stephanie is going to the doctor and Anastasia is praying her mom is not pregnant again.
Anastasia
I know it is selfish, but I hope mom isn't pregnant again. A two year old, four and six and now an infant is killing me. I babysit a lot, my parents call it providing sisterly care and I don't get paid for watching out for my siblings. I do however get some other perks for doing it though. Dad and mom have been teaching me to drive, self defense and how to shoot a gun. I also have a huge room to work on my designs for gadgets. I have to keep my projects locked up though. My brothers have tried to get into it, but can't I developed a new security device to keep them out. I got a patent for it. I created something for Mia and Tia that Carrick personally invested in getting a patent for it. He told dad that I should make money off it. He got the patent under my name and he asked for five percent of future profits for his legal fees. He wanted to present to Christian to see if he wanted to produce it and market it. We met with Christian and he listened intently and he made a few comments and excused himself and the next day we had an offer and dad and Carrick looked it over and they told me he need to come up on what he was offering me and two weeks later we came to an agreement and I was given a check for three hundred thousand dollars for my patent and would get a percentage of all the sales and uses of my gadget. It ended up a third of the sales. Dad paid Carrick his part and he now has a five percent share in the product off what I get. He did well by me and made a nice amount from the sales as well. Dad says Carrick knows a winning idea when he sees it. So does Christian. I have to say Christian in action is really hot, no wonder women are chasing after him. We just got a new friend in school, I think it is because of the Grey older brothers. Kate Kavanagh has a thing for Elliott Grey, but he is like eight years older than her. Mia told me she has a brother that her and Tia have a crush on, so it works out for both of them. My brother's are too young and apparently I am going to be getting two new siblings. Twins of all things.
Christian
When dad contacted me about an invention that Anastasia Steele had made for Mia and Tia's wardrobe I listened and came over to see what he was talking about, dad helped get them the patent for it and it was approved. I looked it over along with the designs and had a few people check it out and drew up a contract for us to use it in our manufacturing of several different products we were stalled on because we couldn't get them to work with our product. Anastasia had created something that worked and worked perfectly. She declined the first deal on the table and came back with numbers that would be acceptable to both of us. Dad gets five percent right off the top and thereafter. So out of thirty percent and she keeps the patent, but can't share it with other companies, she ended up getting three hundred thousand dollars and we get to use it as we see fit for as long as we wish to and pay her, her dad and my dad. Her dad is using the money to build her a place to create and design more things.
Kate
I can't believe I am friends with the Mini Mouses. I gave the nickname to them because they are all less then five foot four inches tall. I am five foot nine inches in flats. I also like Elliott Grey, but I don't think he knows I exist. Now that is a real man, unlike the guys in high school tall enough to want to date me, but too dumb to carry on a proper conversation with me. Just because I am blonde and well built upstairs and down. Too bad they can't look at my face when they meet me. Mom is built like the mouses, so I got this body from someone else in the family. Ethan said it was dad's porn star cousin. I think he is pulling my bra strap. No one mentioned us having a porn star in the family. I would have known about that, I hope. Elliott Grey is smart and gorgeous and makes me feel short and totally feminine. He is why I started dressing the part of a heir to a multimillion dollar media company.