Camshaft Found

Camshaft
I took her car to the chop shop and get some cash for it. They destroyed the tracker they found. The car was gone in about four hours. I hung out so I could get paid. I walked out of the place and felt something and everything went black.
George
I take aim and wait and it took patience on my part, but I hit my target. I remained calm as usual and loaded all evidence in my case and drove off in my van knowing Camshaft won't be killing another person. I watch as several guys move his dead body to who knows where. That chop shop won't be there much longer. They will definitely be moving it after Camshaft was killed professionally some would say. Charon should never have killed our parents. Camshaft should not have killed Irena.
Detective Jones
The tracker on the BMW was traced to it's last known signal and nothing was there, just a deserted building. What is odd is a pool of blood was behind the place, but no body. I had someone gather any evidence they could. I get a call about a body discovered in an alley on the other side of town. It appears to have been dumped there and it was there less than a day. No witnesses of course. No cctv footage the buildings around the alley are abandoned. I tell them to gather evidence and get the body to the coroners office. Blood no body, body moved to other end of town. I hope they go with each other. I might have some clues to who was killed and who killed them.
Coroner Ferguson
Not often you get body and blood at two different sites, yeah right. A murderer always leaves things where they murdered the person. But the blood matches the body. Rats have feasted on the wounds on this body. It doesn't help it was hot and the body has decayed a bit. The guys who brought it in weren't feeling to good after bagging and tagging the evidence in the heat. They got the body here as soon as they could. The body had no identification of any kind except a few odd tattoos. A car part of some kind. I photograph all the tattoos and then start working on the wounds. Those rats definitely did a number on the wounds. As I dig, I notice someone has took what looks like bullets out of the wounds. It was not just rats but why dig bullets out of the wounds?
Detective Jones
I follow up on the dead body and the blood, they match then Ferguson shows me something rather odd. The bullets have been taken out of the body for some reason, now to find out who he is. I send the photos of the tattoos and one nickname came up Camshaft AKA Carl Daniels a drug dealer and we think he is human trafficking. He fits the description and the tattoos match his police records. Ferguson says it looks like  the bullets might have been silver, he found where there are tiny particles from them being dug out were left.
Ferguson
The body has no evidence on it to really determine who killed him or moved him. Someone knew what they were doing. The people who moved it did a good job of hiding the body. Good luck finding this guys killer, a drug dealer has endless enemies. Human traffickers again numerous enemies. I think we do have a match on the killer of the young lady and her unborn baby though. This guy killed them his blood type matches her attacker DNA will definitely match. Her unborn baby isn't his though. Wrong blood type. I am getting pressure to allow the release of the young woman and her baby.
Detective Jones
Hold off on that I want to check on something first.
George
Detective Jones came to ask me where I was at when Irena was hurt and I tell him I had just left her apartment after finding out she was having my baby. I wanted to marry her, but she said no, I offered to support her and the baby and she refused. I left knowing she would accept my help anyway. I went home from there.
Jones
I know he didn't hurt the mother of his baby. I can see the pain in his eyes as we chat about Irena and the baby and their deaths. He really wants them laid to rest. I ask him if he knows a drug dealer by the name Camshaft? He says he has no dealings he is aware of with any drug dealers. I show him a photo and he says he saw him outside his girlfriends apartment as he was leaving. With the tattoos it wasn't hard to identify him he says. He is right about that. It didn't take long for me to either.
George
I walk him to the door and he asks me where I was at the time of the coroners estimated time of death. I ask what time exactly and he tries to trap me into giving a bogus time of death. I tell him I was home working on a proposal and was on line chatting with my assistant. I ask him if I am a suspect?
Jones
We are looking into everyone who had anything to do with Irena or Camshaft. You were intimate with Irena so we definitely will be looking into your alibis.
George
You do that, I think I will get my attorney to get the bodies released of Irena and our baby. Surely you have enough to close the case against Camshaft. You will be seeing my attorney soon and he will be with me if you need to question me further.
Jones
Okay well thanks again for your time and clearing up things for me. After I drive a2ay from his big home through the front gate where security is sitting watching cctv footage and he lets me out without my slowing down a bit. I wonder if I should look at their security footage.