A Big Day In Seattle

Judge Rogers
I have been assigned all the Lincoln's trials and I am fearful of my life being terminated. Little did I know how the events of today would put Seattle in the world news. I was being picked up by a police guard and I was forced to wear a bulletproof vest along with a bodyguard on all sides of me. We found out that the Lincoln family were trafficking human beings of all ages. They moved to Seattle a built legitimate companies in which they hid their true sources of incomes. So after so many attempts to kill them off in prison they are being tried in my courtroom. There are armed guards everywhere and the jurors have been kept in a secret location and aren't allowed any contact of any kind.
Kate
I am ready for the trial and the photographer Jose Rodriguez Jr. is new to the news game, so he is going by his education by fellow videographers and other photographers. I told him he needs to be prepared just in case gunfire breaks out. Raymond loaned me a bulletproof vest and he had a friend get one for Jose, he wants it back because they aren't cheap.he said Anastasia bought the one I have on. She bought it to ensure I am protected a little bit. What no one told me is that bodyguards and coverts were also protecting me. After what happened today I am glad Elliott and Christian have a very protective nature and decided being Elliott's girlfriend has been annoying and frightening along with being hounded by the paparazzi. Anastasia and Christian are working on projects and she is refusing to sign a contract with GEH for any reason. It is because she would give up ownership of her patents to GEH and she won't do that. Che got a huge chewing out by her, Ray and his father. When the rest of the family heard what he tried, they were angry at him as well.
Anastasia
The Lincoln's are scum, they ordered the hit on Bonnie Steele. That is mild compared to what they have been doing most of their lives. Then their children. We found out they weren't their biological children. They were basically indentured servants to the Lincoln's no wonder they were trying to marry the Grey's they were hoping to get free of the Lincoln's for good. But Ashley and Steven would never get free of them after what they had on them. A lot came to light and victims came forward and the numbers grew daily. Extra people were put on staff to get statements and charges kept growing on all the Lincoln's.
Carrick
I don't like the fact Kate is covering the Lincoln trial, Eamon Kavanagh is not thinking straight sending her to cover this trial. I told him what I am very aware of by going to the courthouse regularly. Her photographer is a novice at filming this kind of thing. Christian and Elliott got Jason Taylor head of security for GEH to hire bodyguards for Kate and her photographer. The judge has four of them surrounding him daily and a police escort. The jurors are hidden in a very expensive building. Escala is owned by Christian and he allowed the court to house the jurors in his building in four unused floors for the time they are sequestered for the trial. All four floors are monitored and only security can get food for them. Gail has been cooking them meals and staff has been hired to assist her in the endeavors and to assure they don't poison the staff or jurors they have to eat food they served. That stopped them from doing harm to anyone, because they had no control over who got what plates. Gails idea.
Grant Welch
Christian Grey hired me after Taylor told him I can find gold in a mine field, whatever that means. I found a few things on several of his employees that caused them to bring them in to have a talk to them. So now mr Grey asks for complete resumes on everyone who comes in contact with any of his family or friends and his friends as well. A real surprise was what I found out about his sisters friend Anastasia Steele and her father.
Anastasia
Stephanie had her twin boys. Collin Andrew and Erin Stewart Steele. They came the first day of the trial, so I spent my days at the hospital caring for my brother while the other boys went to school. I worked on my college class assignments and started on my designs and found myself being called to see the brothers who were just born. Paul was being held in dad's arms and we walked to the nursery, when breaking news came across the tv about people shooting at the courthouse. The hospital is going in all sort of directions and I take Paul and tell dad to go see what he can find out and I will be here for Paul, Stephanie and the boys. He heads to the elevator and tells me he will see if the ER can use his medical expertise. I go to the nursery and they have moved the boys in with their mothers room for safety issues. I don't know why they had to do that until I try to get inside to see Stephanie and the boys. My other siblings are sitting there crying. Stephanie asks me if I have my gun on me? I decide to wear my guns and my bulletproof vest today for some reason.
Stephanie
You have them loaded right and extra bullets?
Anastasia
What's going on Stephanie?
Stephanie
This can't go any further than this room. The nurse leaves and so does the doctor. I have Anastasia lock the door. I ask the children to put in there earplugs. Your father knows all about this and it was kept from you and your siblings. But I was a victim of the Lincoln's and they want to depose me and are strong arming me into it. They released my identity and now we are in danger. All because the Lincoln's told me and tried to sell me off to the highest bidder. Ray rescued me from them and finally when justice is about to be served they put a hit out in all of us. So I pray to God you are a great shot. If the door opens up shoot first ask questions later.