The Party Is Over

Christian
I can't believe this, but the proof is in front of me, but so is the proof that Marney or Barbara is an ex friend of Drew London and it turns out they are both gold diggers. Drew had dated three other wealthy businessmen who she used the library to meet them. Chris was bamboozled as badly as I was. The breakups are happening tonight. Chris is sending Drew back to her own home, he is having her things packed up and sent back to her apartment in New York. He is putting her on a commercial flight and I am giving Barbara/ Marney her walking papers and getting back to being with my boys more often. I guess I will be single again. I think it was out of being lonely and wanting to give my sons a mother they so needed, I failed to see the real person before me was just wanting to marry me for my money.
Chris
We have the same problems, I think right now the only people not looking to marry for money is your sisters and Anastasia and Savanah her little sister. All unavailable because of location. Maybe I should live here a while and see if I can find someone like them. Think Mia would consider marrying me and moving to New York?
Christian
In a heart beat, but Collin the doctor that Anastasia invited is eying the twins, you better make your move before he closes the deal. Listen we need to have security remove the grave diggers. Did Zi say grave diggers or gold diggers, about the same in my book.
Drew
Chris comes and asks to chat privately and I know whatever was said to him by the Grey family was enough to end our relationship. He told me he was ending our relationship and Zi could keep the engagement ring and everything he bought me. He was having my things taken to my apartment and having it unpacked and the cars will be parked at my building as well. He us sending me back commercial flight. I am being flown back to New York on the same flight Marney/Barbara is leaving on. Her things are going with her on the flight, since she doesn't have many things. The things at Christian's penthouse will be sent as well. I have security take her to the airport after they pack her bags at the hotel room. They are to make sure she only takes her things.
Christian
I am very unhappy  about Barbara pretending to be Marney Adams a cancer victim who passed away. Her parents were very distraught and I ended the relationship and had security escort her to get her things from the hotel and to change my codes and get the keys to the places and cars. Her things in the penthouse will stay. The car will be donated to charity. Anastasia is playing with the children and has brought out a new toy she developed just for them. Ava, Theo and Chas will own the patent for this recent toy. Me, Elliott and Kate will be overseeing everything with it. It was a very generous gift, she said it took a long time to get the patent perfected and safe for all ages. Marney and Drew are both escorted off of the property by two sets of security.
Chris
I walk over to Christian who is now playing with his little leg huggers. I reach down and pick up the one I think is Theo, but it is Chas. He tweaks my nose and says hi uncle Chris. Anastasia picks up Ava and takes her in for a diaper change. Both boys want to go potty at that exact time. I think they have a thing for Anastasia. We take the boys to the restroom and Anastasia disappears and changes Ava and heads back outside after she washes her hands and Ava's face. I think I am going to hang out here for a few months until all the dirty laundry in New York is cleaned up. My assistants know what to do from here.
Christian
I will just grin and bear it and go back to harassing Anastasia again. You know she knows our contracts are just an excuse to talk to her, we all do, because if we really wanted to be in business with her we wouldn't be insisting on her including her patent work as part of the package. I pick up my boys after washing their hands and faces. Want to take the boys out in the boat this weekend since it has been a long time. We can invite the family and the Steele's. It will make us feel better. You and I both know you were engaged just to make your grandfather happy. So romance Mia if you must, but don't do it unless you are serious about her. She wants to move her design company to New York anyway. Tia not so much. She is working with Anastasia at this point on designing clothing for various toys that she is releasing before Christmas.
Boating trip
Anastasia
Mia insisted I wear a design of hers and I cover it up. It is a barely there bathing suit, well to me it is barely there. Kate is wearing a pregnancy bathing suit that Mia created for her in an hour. It is beautiful and she finally gave in and made me one as well. I notice that Tia invited Collin to join us on the boat. Security is following in a second boat and head of security is here with Gail his wife according to Christian. We are all having fun and the mannies are watching out for the children. Dad  and Stephanie are enjoying themselves as well. Savannah brought a guy with her Ray Jr has a steady girlfriend and Samuel is hanging out with the men.
Mia
I can't believe Chris is chatting me up, but I found out that he and Drew broke up after he found out a few things about her at the birthday party and Christian broke up with Marney for who knows why.
Collin
I fell for Tia when she told me what she wanted to create with Anastasia helping her design it. I hope it works out the gifts Anastasia gave Chas, Theo and Ava were great and flexible for all ages. She gave the three kids the patent as a gift. I will be buying some for my own use.
Tia
I laughed about him wanting to buy one of the toys like the ones Anastasia gave to my nice and nephews. I have to say you can get hours of fun playing with them, Collin asks me if I will go on a date with him and I accept and then ask if he was dating Anastasia? He says they are just friends and nothing more. She brought him to the party just to meet me or Mia. he liked me better. I look up and Mia is flirting away with Chris Cross. Christian is saying nothing, but it might be because she is laying on the chaise getting a suntan and he is checking her body out. The boys and Ava bounce over to Anastasia and lay next to her on the chaise. Christian gets photos of the scene.
Collin
You know they should just start dating and stop ignoring the feelings they have for each other.
Tia
I know they have been avoiding dating each other. What about you are you avoiding dating anyone?
Collin
I found my future and look right into her eyes. I lean in for a kiss and she accepts it. I hold her hand and tell her I want to see where this leads us.