Retirement

Christian
I watch as my beautiful wife struggles to give her company over to Samuel and Jerri to run ten years ago and now to see our sons graduate from college. She was in a wreck in which the driver had thought it was me driving the car. She was determined to walk again and did, but she was never the same again. She still creates her designs, but now it is how to make handicapped people's lives easier to handle. Things we would never dream of she has developed. The patents and the profits go to helping those who don't have her resources. Savannah and Mark have been a huge help in getting her past the grief of not being as mobile as she was. The man who did this to her lost everything and he blamed me for it. Our second set of twins were born that day, Chelsea Grace and Charlotte Katia Grey fought the hard fight and are perfectly normal and healthy at eleven years old. Our twin boys Raymond Christian and David Elliott Grey are thirteen years old. Theodore and Charles cross the stage to see their mother walking toward them in heels and with a cane.
Raymond
It is great to see her walking again. We get photos and she has been walking and getting her muscles working again after her surgery. One that she was involved in getting approved for along with a new implant to help her walk again. She was the first to get it done. If it is successful people will be coming forward to get the surgery done. Grandpa Ray is smiling from ear to ear grandma is as well. She is holding my daughter Isabella Dawn Grey my two month old. Her mother just couldn't find it in her heart to be a mother. So dad and mom had her sign her rights over to me and she did with the right enumeration. I was already listed as her father on the birth certificate, grandma Grace made sure to get the DNA testing early on. She kept telling me Irena Glass was going to be a huge problem. She was definitely right about that. We had to keep an eye on her at every step of her pregnancy. Her bodyguards had scared all her drug dealers away. So she had to go into a rehab she was shaking so badly. We found a way to keep her in the rehab until she delivered the baby. We were lucky that the baby didn't suffer much more than being underweight and had to gain weight before leaving the hospital. She is a brilliant and active baby, tiny but a fighter. Irena left with all her possessions including the car we gave her. The ink wasn't even dry on the documents from the notary even he was surprised about how fast she left our baby. Charles and the rest of the family said it was a blessing she didn't marry me. I did try to do the right thing, but she wanted her drugs. I didn't know about them until she showed up and threw the pregnancy test at me. I had no idea what it was until mom pointed it out to me. We talked and talked and she wasn't moving on the marriage thing. Mom noticed something was off and realized she was high on something. That was when we got her in rehab. She was five months along and hadn't noticed because she was so high. The baby bump was her first clue. So I have been raising my daughter with all kinds of help from my aunts and uncles, and cousins. My young sisters try to help.
Charles
I have to admit Isabella is the star of the show irrespective of mom walking in heels today. We are having a huge celebration and I smile at my now fiancé Penelope Ann Stewart soon to be Stewart Grey. My parents and hers aren't going to be happy about the courthouse marriage. It was her idea, not mine. I know my family and they will throw us a big thing anyway. Penelope still wants Raymond to meet her cousin Sandra Dee Stewart. They tell me she was named after an actress, I am clueless who Sandra Dee is, because I haven't seen her in anything. Finally Grace tells me about her being popular when her parents were dating. I decided to finally look something up and there she is. It also gave her husbands name and Bobby Daren and the song Mack the knife is an old song I really enjoy. I heard it and couldn't help loving the song so I found the one I liked best and the one released by Bobby Daren I liked the best. The video of him singing was pretty cool as well. I love all music and so does Isabella. She got used to it after I brought her home from the hospital. I am working at GEH and mom's company as well. Both have nurseries for employees.
Anastasia
It has been three months since the graduation and two months since Penelope married Charles and we threw a party to celebrate their courthouse wedding. I am now walking without the cane. I can now hold my granddaughter she is still so tiny. Her mother wasn't very big though. What is very disturbing is that after she left the rehabilitation center leaving Raymond holding his tiny daughter in his arms feeding her. It wasn't long before her covert reported that she was back buying her drugs.
Christian
At four am after Isabella turned a year old the day before I get a call from Irena's covert and it's bad news. He is at the hospital and we need to come down and identify Irena's body. He apparently got worried about her and got an ambulance to her address and they found her overdosed, but something else had happened to her. The place looked like someone was looking for something. But she had been assaulted. The body and the place didn't seem like someone who was doing drugs. They questioned the needle in her arm. Detectives are asking questions after they got the body the blood testing showed no drugs in her system. She looked healthy, except for being raped and beaten.
Anastasia
We get to the hospital and Grace was working in the ER, but she wasn't there when Irena was brought in. She went to get the doctor and to ask about how she died.
Grace
I talk to the doctor and he says that Irena had not been doing drugs and had been raped and beaten and succumbed to her internal injuries. She was pregnant as well. Whoever did this to her meant for her to die. They got a rape kit done and have DNA from her body and the unborn baby. I identified Irena and the detectives started questioning how I knew her and I explained what I knew and how I knew her. Detective Jones questioned Anastasia and Christian and finally Raymond. The detective asked a few questions and he said the killer was definitely looking for something and didn't find it. They did. The place was very nice and in a nice area. No drugs were found and nothing alcoholic either. Only healthy food was in the place. Things on pregnancy and how to gave a healthy baby.