Unwanted Mother

Bonnie
I have finally made my way to Seattle and have found out the school my now 7 year old daughter attends. I have gotten my Washington state drivers license after arriving here. I am living in a homeless shelter for now. I stayed in a month to month rental until my license and Anastasia Rose birth certificate arrived via mail. I need this to show the school proof that I am her biological mother. I plan to get her out of school and use her to get cash from Raymond. I figure I deserve whatever money I can wrangle for her return and then get more by finding someone who looks like her and pay him to act like he wants his child back with us. I am watching and waiting for Anastasia to walk out of the school to wait for the bus to take her home. Today a lady with a baby bump has picked her up. Anastasia pats the bump and takes the ladies hand and they leave. I wasn't able to see the car they got into when they left.
Stephanie
Anastasia said that a strange woman was watching her during recess and she was frightened by her. Raymond sent me to pick Anastasia up along with two bodyguards. After getting back home he told me that he had coverts following me and Anastasia and they definitely identified Bonnie Steele as the woman watching Anastasia at the school. He showed me photos of her from arrest warrants and it is her. He has called the school and told them that if Bonnie tries to take Anastasia from the school she is to be arrested. She has no rights to Anastasia. I adopted Anastasia when Ray and I got married just for this reason and I wanted to.
Bonnie
I have this eerie gut feeling that I am being followed. I arrive at the homeless shelter and my things have been gone through. Luckily I keep all my important things on me at all times. A large sealed baggie taped inside the lining of my waterproof windbreaker. After so many things were taken from me I got smarter about how to hide things and what is most important and what isn't possession wise. Documents are always important and should be protected at all costs. Money is always needed, but under the right circumstances you can usually get money from people if you look pitiful enough. I try to hold on to all my cash as long as possible. The lockers at the bus station are a good place to hide things cheaply and they are watched 24/7. I have never seen anyone but law enforcement enter those without reasonable cause or a search warrant. So far my lockers are safe, plus I don't keep everything in the same locker. I also have learned to use fake documents as a decoy, so my originals won't be taken. I move my money to all my lockers I just make it appear that I don't have any more than one dollar bills. A guy wearing an aluminum foil hat taught me to be aware of my surroundings and the people around me at all times. I miss that guy, he kept telling us someone was following him. He was right they were following him. They grabbed him one day and no one has seen him since. I hid when I saw four big guys held him down and he went limp from what looked like a needle a fifth guy from another car emerged and after he stuck the needle in him, my friend went limp. They carried him to the van and both vehicles drove off after checking for witnesses. The cops blew me off about filing a missing persons report. I didn't know the guys name and couldn't identify the people who took him or their cars. All were nondescript and no plates. The guys wore ski masks and height was the same size. I mean six foot or so and maybe about 180 pounds. Couldn't see any distinguishing marks on them and all were dressed in black attire, again nothing that set them apart, except they all were wearing the same attire.
Raymond
The school now has photos of Anastasia's biological mother and know she isn't allowed near her ever again. They know I have covered all bases on adopting her. I took it upon myself to adopt her even though I was named on her birth certificate as the father. Just a precaution after I found out what kind of person Bonnie truly was. Carrick Grey took my case allowing me to barter my skills for his. He definitely made the adoption iron clad and he encouraged Stephanie to formalize her adoption of Anastasia the same way and at the same day we got married. So it was iron clad, I thought until Carrick said if her biological father came forward we might have an issue with him, but Bonnie can't get her back. I told Carrick Bonnie has no idea who the father was. Carrick has encouraged me to get the DNA testing done since Bonnie is lurking around. Grace took the samples and I reached out to the two men who might be her father as well. They agreed to the test to rule themselves out. If either were they would sign over their rights to me. Both didn't want to have that kind of tie to Bonnie knowing what type of person she really is. Both now have families and a wife who knew Bonnie as a huge problem for them and even though Anastasia is a wonderful child, they can't have Bonnie anywhere near their husbands or other children. Four days later we have the results and Anastasia is now safe from Bonnie's grimy clutches. It turns out that I am her biological father. I still want to catch her up in her plot and get her behind bars where she belongs.