SHS~ Glasses

Characters: Jason, Danny Rand, Professor X, Jean Gray and Baymax
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jason Grace did not count on waking up one morning and seeing everything blurry.

At first he just thought it was one of those things where if he rubbed his eyes, they would adjust.

No such luck.

Instead, Jason managed to trip on everything in his room. Ranging from Danny's mediation mat, to Peter's shield, and one of Lloyd's mask which he forgot to pick up.

Jason said he was fine, but really he was sore.

On the way to his first class (Care of Magical Creatures), Jason bumped into a ton of people, a wall once, but he finally made it.

However, a Pegasus was not happy when Jason ran into it. How he managed that and didn't see it coming, nobody knows...

Jason then ran into the Med robot known as Baymax. It didn't hurt, but still.

"Sorry!!" Baymax titled his head.

"Are you alright?" He asked. Jason nodded, standing up.

"Yea....ow....just hurt when I hit the ground."

"On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your pain?"

"Uh....a two, it's not that painful."

"Scanning for injuries now." Jason's eyes widened. Why did Baymax scan people?! Zane didn't do that!! Neither did JARVIS!!

"No, that's not--!!"

"Scan complete. It seems you are in need of....glasses." Jason's jaw dropped. He needed glasses?! Since when?

"Are you sure?! Scan me again, maybe there's--!!"

"I assure you, you are in need of....glasses." Baymax then grabbed Jason and walked him to the hospital wing.

~~~~~~~~

Jean Gray wasn't sure what to think when Baymax walked in with yet another student. However, when she saw it was Jason Grace, the kid who stayed there for about three weeks, she chuckled.

"Did you get into another fight with Storm?" She asked. Jason shook his head.

"No...According to Baymax here, I need glasses." Jean turned at Baymax, slightly shocked.

"Glasses?" Baymax nodded. Jason pulled himself out of Baymax's grip.

"What's wrong?! Do you not have any?!" Jean chuckled. He was nervous, she could tell.

"Of course not. Mr. Potter's friends asked that we had some extras. I have a pair that would work." Jean reached into a cabinet and pulled out a small brown pair of glasses.

"These should work until we can get you a real pair. It may take a few days." Jason took the glasses and slipped them on.

Everything was clear. He could see again.

Jason grinned.

"Thanks Ms. Gray." Jean smiled.

"Please, call me Jean." Jason nodded, grinning.

"Are you satisfied with you care?" Baymax asked. Jason nodded.

"I am." He said, running out.

Jason froze, realizing he just got new glasses. Everyone knew who he was (either by Percy's blonde friend, Jason Grace, the lighting boy, Thalia's brother, and the boy who lost a fight with Storm), and seeing him with glasses was new. For them and him.

Danny Rand happened to be walking by, and being a friend of Jason's, he smiled

"New glasses?" He asked. Jason nodded, nervous.

"Yea." Danny grinned and nodded in approval.

"Nice." He said, before walking away.

School for Heroes (Year Two) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara