SHS~ The Memorial

Characters: Valdez, Strange, Stark/Wayne industries
Note: Feels. Please read the bottom after this short.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

The rebuilding of the school was going to take about half of the summer, and the rest of the half to rebuild the security systems, and to add in more security.

Thanks to the combination of Stark and Wayne industry, the cleaning up of the rubble was going smoothly. At the direction of Tony Stark, several children of Hephaestus, as well as some Athena children interested in architecture were summoned to help up and utilize their skills.

Where Leo Valdez did not mind this, he found himself to (surprisingly) be bored very quickly. Stark had left to work on Zane from 1D and see if he could fix him for the Ninjas, Batman scared him (didn't he scare everyone through?) and his siblings quickly found ways to help. Leo was left just standing there, trying to work through the ADHD and remember what the school looked like to begin with. All he could remember it was really big.

His thoughts were interrupted by a blue print hitting him in the head, which Leo thought was Athena's way of saying "Hey stupid, get back to work you lazy pig!!" But it was just Strange's secret blueprint that he didn't let any of them look at.

So naturally Leo had to look at it.

"What's this?"

"Don't touch Valdez. It's a surprise for the returning students." Leo blinked. Technically speaking, he was dropping out in order to go find Calypso, but none of the teachers knew that...yet anyway.

"Well I wanna see!!"

"No Valdez. Now why don't you go help Harley with the welding? He seems to keep burning himself." Leo rolled his eyes, before making a grab for the blueprint again. Strange kept his from Leo's grip, holding it above the demigods head.

"You will see next year Valdez, now go be useful somewhere else."

"I'm being useful here now let me see it!!"

"No."

"I can't build it if you won't let me see it!!"

"No."

"You know, it's very Strange for someone to be this attached to a blueprint."

"Stop using my name like that Valdez."

"It is a very Strange name."

"Stop, just stop please."

"Let me see the blueprint and I will."

"No."

"I can't believe someone has that Strange of a name, or that the Strangest name I've ever heard just happens to be Strange, I mean you're name can't really be that Strange can it?"

"Yes, for the hundredth time, my last name is actually Strange!! My name is Stephan Strange, and I was born with that name thank you very much!" Leo blinked, seeing how frustrated the Doctor was. Part of him felt guilty but really, he just had to say it one last time.

"Yeah right. No one has that strange of a name." Doctor Strange groaned, facepalming. It was in this breif second that Leo saw his opportunity and snatched the blueprint from his hands.

"Valdez!!" Leo smirked, running away quickly before coming to a quick stop.

The words The Memorial was written on the very top of the paper. Sketches of photographs of different heroes ranging from Spiderman to Albus Dumbledore covered the page, as well as drawings of the Siege of Hero High (part one and part two). Leo stared at the page. This was what was so important?

"Are you satisfied now Valdez?" Resisting the urge to sing, Leo nodded, rolling it back up.

"Yeah Doc. Sorry about that. I can see why you wanted it be a secret now." Giving him a suspicious look, Doctor Strange walked away with the blueprint, leaving Leo standing there.

He was glad that he saw at least a part of the memorial while he could, even if it was just a drawing.

Leo was also glad that he was leaving this year and not waiting till the next one, and it wasn't even because of Calypso.

Something told him next year was not going to be as fun as this one. Not after an attack this big, not after a death of a student.

More learning, more discipline, less fun. So not his style.

And obviously he was all about style. Ladies love the cargo jacket and tool belt combo. What was there not to love?

You know, other than the fact it was covered in mysterious black substances and that their owner kinda looked like a Spanish Nightcrawler without the blue skin and tail.

Ladies loved the fuzzy dude.

And they totally loved the Leo....

Or at least, Calypso did. But considering she was the one he was dropping out of school for, she was all that mattered.

Maybe Leo would get put in the memorial.....

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

Validictorian? You're choices are the following:

Henry (Hank) McCoy: Mutant known as Beast

Samuel (Sam) Wilson: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, Falcon

Annabeth Chase: Demigod, daughter of Athena

Donatello (Donnie) Hamato: Mutant

So? Who will be this year's Validictorian? The choice is up to you guys, and I beg that you vote on one because one comment telling me Donnie or Hank should win does not help me at all.

Seriously guys, it really doesn't. So please vote and I'll update as soon as possible!!

Peace!!