Chapter twenty-five: Aftermath

Chapter twenty-five: Annabeth Chase
Class: Demigod, Greek.
Parent: Athena, Goddess of Wisedom
Original home: Camp Half Blood (CHB), Long Island, New York

I spun around, trying to find out where I was. It was dark, through I could make out some planes...people...I shook my head, the wind feeling colder than it was due to the fact that I was sweating.

"Excuse me ma'am. You'll have to come with us." A man said. He was wearing a black outfit, with two guns at his side...he also had a symbol on his shoulder, but I was too anxious to pay attention to it.

"No...I can't...Percy..I need to wait for Percy--."

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, but we have orders to--."

"I don't give a Styx about your orders, I need to wait for Percy!!" I cursed his name in my head. He picked me up and threw me in. I was gonna kill him.

"Ma'am please--." Feeling his arm on mine, I grabbed it, twisted it, and slammed him to the ground.

"I need backup!!" He called out. Instantly, more men appeared, trying to grab my arms and pull me away from the portal.

"No!! Nonono!! Let me go!!" I screamed, kicking, punching, cursing like I was six. I needed to go back and help Percy.

"Ma'am, please understand--."

"I need to help him, I need to get to him!!" A needle hit my back, and the world went blurry.

"Sorry Annabeth. Director's orders." Falcon...?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~
Prince Zuko, A.K.A Zuko
Class: Other, Prince
Family: Firelord Ozi, Princess Azula, General Iroh
Original home: Fire Nation

"Congratulations brother. It's seems Father finally accepted you." Two Days.

That's how long it's been. Two days since Hero High fell.

Ultron was working on getting into Stark networks to find anything that might help stop the Justice League and the Avengers, along with others heroes such at the X-men or Fantastic Four. Luthor and my Father were helping rebuild the school, considering their school was a lot better than ours. Overlord, Jadis and Doom were working on getting information out of the kidnapped teachers. And Red Skull was having Hydra keep the students in line, while assisting in any other way.

"You finally restored your honor. The Avatar is dead, heroes scattered and this is just the first step in taking over the Four Nations." I still remember the first council meeting like it was yesterday. Doctor Victor Von Doom refused to work with us at first, but he saw how easy it would be to overthrow the heroes if he joined up. Jadis wanted Narnia. Father wanted the Four Nations. Magneto wanted a mutant world and Red Skull wanted a Hydra world. Everyone wanted something.

"That's great Azula." I looked in the mirror. It's been so long since I wore my crown. Since I looked like a Prince.

"No kidding. Now are you coming or what? The award ceremony is going to be starting soon." I can't believe she did it. I can't believe Mystique lied for us. When all the heroes escaped, Nico, Raven and I were questioned. She stepped in and said we were here to kill the Avatar. Make sure he couldn't do anything and break free, but we were too late. She even said I helped Azula by redirecting the lighting. Magneto believed her, and he convinced the rest of the Council.

We were now war heroes.

"Yeah...I'm coming." I followed Azula outside the tent. Despite it being only two days, the Council made quick progress on rebuilding. Already it had our logo on it.