Chapter fourteen: Definition of Evil

Chapter fourteen:
Donatello "Donnie" Hamato
Class: Mutant, Ninja
Powers: None, Genius Intellect, Skilled Ninja
Dimension: Earth 3

Why call it Villain High?

Why not something else, like the School of the Mislead?

Wouldn't that be nicer?

And wouldn't it make the students feel less.....bad?

Mind you, I tried to avoid them as much as I could. Raph already picked a fight with some wizard kids (Slytherins I think they were called), and Mikey was bullied by some kids who called themselves "The Brotherhood of Mutants". Not a good thing.

I was smart enough to avoid them, and I think they avoided Leo because they knew that he would either

A. Kick their sorry shells.

B. Kick their sorry shells

Or

C. Kick their sorry shells and report them to the headmasters.

"Don! Donnie!!" I looked at Sam. Hank and Sam had been my friends since day four. We originally were the only students with only three people in our dorm, however this year we got a kid named Hiro Hamada.

Not gonna lie, he kinda annoyed me.

"What?" I hissed, trying to make sure Pepper didn't catch us talking. Word around the school was the Avengers were facing some worldly threat. Only SHIELD really knew for sure, and they weren't talking. Not even Falcon (Sam) knew what was going on, and he was an Avenger. And, not to happy he was left behind.

"Don't you think there's something a little off about JARVIS?" I thought for a moment. JARVIS claimed to be having some technical problems, through when I asked if I should take a look (having hacked JARVIS already once), he quickly said no, saying he'd rather wait for Stark.

Not Mister Stark.

Stark.

"Like he said, he's having some problems right now. I bet it's the magic in the air messing with the connection again." Hiro said, popping his head in between us. I gave him an annoyed look.

"Who asked you?!" I snapped, as the bell rang. Hiro gave me an annoyed look, similar to the one I gave him.

"Jerk." Sam rolled his eyes.

"Play nice you two." He muttered. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my Bo staff and my bag, heading for the door.

"You know, I bet Donnie's jealous because everyone knows I'm smarter than him!" Hiro bragged, loud enough for me to hear. I growled.

"And I think he's mad because soon he's not gonna be Doctor Richards favorite student anymore!! I'm clearly going to take his place because of how smart I am!!" Spinning around, letting the blade slide out of my Bo, I pointed it at Hiro.

"Do everyone here a favor and STOP TALKING!!" Sam stepped in front of him.

"Come on Donnie. We're gonna be late for Skill Class." I huffed and stormed out, Sam following behind me.

"What exactly did Hiro do to make you so mad?" He asked.

"He's so annoying!! He always acts like he's sooooo great, just because the world likes him as a hero!! Not to mention because he has Baymax, which isn't even his!! It's his brother's!!" Sam rolled his eyes.

"Just loosen up. He's not that bad."

"Yes he is!!" I snapped. Sam rolled his eyes and pushed me into the classroom. I glared at him, sitting down next to a girl who's name I believe was Katara.