Prologue

Prologue~ Third person point of view

Three weeks before school started up again and the teachers were discussing their plans for the new school year.

Albus had assured that none of the Ministry would be interfering with Hero High any longer, which was good news for the teachers. They didn't need a repeat of last year.

Charles found some new students over the summer, and they were excited to be here. Or, they were excited to be coming here anyway.

Aslan had assured that none of the Kings and Queens had stopped believing, which meant they were still attending.

And Nick had simply said he had new Agents that were joining.

Wu suggested some new classes, which involved Ancient Greek and English classes and Nick added that Agent Romanova and Agent Barton should have their own class.

So basically, they discussed a bunch of teacher stuff. The new students who were coming from San Fransokyo, Camp Jupiter finally agreeing to join, dorm rooms that had to be assigned once again, students who proved to be difficult last year and whether or not other students would be ready for a graduation.

Despite all the power in that room, despite all the skill, no one noticed that they were being watched, very closely, and very sneakily.