SHS~ Frozen

Characters~ Bobby Drake, Rouge, Percy Jackson, and Leo Valdez.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bobby Drake hated the movie Frozen for multiple of reasons, ranging from the movie poking fun at mutants for hiding, to the songs and all the jokes people made about his ice powers.

But the number one reason, was, of course—

Let It Go.

You see, Bobby had the same powers Elsa did, but only while Elsa was hiding her powers in her cold room, Bobby selling snow cones to the kids down the block. That is to say, Elsa hid herself away and Bobby did something with his, but that's not the point of this story.

Anyway, when anyone asked Bobby if he wanted to build a snowmen, or if he was going to let it go, he froze them in a block of ice and shoved them down the stairs. He got in trouble for it a few times, but he stood his ground each time—if they didn't want to get frozen, they shouldn't have asked a stupid question.

However, there was one kid he couldn't do that to, and unfortunately it was the student who decided to be the most annoying about the whole ordeal.

And that one dude was Leo Valdez.

Leo Valdez always walked up to Bobby on fire, a wide smirk on his smug face, knowing that Bobby couldn't freeze him. He did this whenever he found the time too, which unfortunately was often. And each time, Bobby was unable to freeze him.

Leo made his way to Bobby's dorm room door and knocked, eager to prank the Iceman for the third time this week. Rouge, Bobby's girlfriend, opened the door.

"Yes?" Leo frowned slightly. Girls weren't supposed to be in Boy's rooms......but then again, Percy broke that rule like, everyday.

"Hey Rouge...Bobby here?" Rouge nodded and turned back.

"Bobby!! Leo's here to see you." Bobby walked up to the door, hoping Rouge meant like, Leonardo Hamato, and not, Leo Valdez.

"Hey Bobby......Do you want to build a snowman? Come out the door and play!!" Leo sang loudly and off key, before running away. Bobby growled and shot ice at the back of his head. It melted, and Leo laughed. F

"THATS WHAT HAPPENS TO ICE IN TEXAS DUDE!! IT. FREAK'N. MELTS!!" Leo cried, turning the corner out of sight.

Bobby Drake groaned in annoyance, having enough of Valdez's crap. He was going to get Leo Valdez back. But he was going to need some help doing it

~~~~~~~

"So...all you want me to do is splash him with water when he starts singing?" Percy asked, a little confused on his role in this fairly simple plan. Bobby nodded.

"Yep. That is literally all you have to do." Percy shrugged. Seemed easy enough, and it wasn't like the Son of Poseidon had anything better to do.

Leo Valdez walked back up to Bobby's door, ready to once again annoy the Iceman. Little did he know that Bobby set a trap for him.

Leo took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Bobby? Do you want to build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the hall!!" Percy did his job and splashed Leo with a bucket of water.

"What the hades dude?!" Leo exclaimed, now quite cold, wet and a little confused. Bobby swung the door opened and froze Leo in his place.

He finally did it. He finally got Leo Valdez back.

Now if only he didn't have a detention for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, I don't normally do three shorts in a row.
I promise I have a chapter coming up.
Like, an actual chapter. Not a short.