Chapter Thirty-Nine: Last day of school

Harry Potter
Class: Wizard
Dimension: Dimension 7
Powers: Mystical Ability
Status: Drop out

Lucky for us, the dorms were still in tack, which meant once enough of the rubble was cleared, we were allowed to come and get our stuff.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling. I knew I would definitely miss Percy, and Aang. I was upset yet another person close to me died....especially someone who just wanted to do the right thing. As Percy often said, the nicest people had the worse luck. I agreed with him.

"Hey Perc." Percy turned to look at me from the middle of our room. It was still messy, clothes (mostly Percy's) thrown around and the beds just a mess. Peter's bed still hung from the ceiling, his wardrobe there on the wall near it. Aang's stuff was the neatest, because he didn't have much of it. My Gryffindor pride still pinned to the wall and the photo of my parents still stood on my and Percy's dresser, with my parents dancing away.

"Hey Potter." He said casually. The light was dim, and I think our window was cracked too. The room had an odd glow to it, which didn't help the mood. It didn't help the giant thing hanging over our heads, a constant reminder of the paths we both decided to take.

"I'm going to miss this place, you know? It's like a second or third home." I said, trying to start a conversation, walking into the room. He nodded in agreement.

"Yeah....um, speaking of. Mom sent me with those cookies. Red and gold like you wanted." I smiled, taking the box.

"Thank her for me, these will come in handy. Don't think the Dursleys plan on feeding me anytime soon." Percy nodded, uncharacteristically quiet. He was thinking, which wasn't good for him.

"Yeah, which is weird cause you're definitely the person who needs food...and everything." More silence. We both sensed what was hanging over heads; maybe just guilt, maybe it was regret. But suddenly, Percy hugged me tightly.

"I'm so going to miss you man." I chuckled, hugging him back, surprised.

"I'll miss you too." Percy snorted, pulling away.

"If I could've picked my demigod brother, I would want it to be you." I frowned.

"Um...thanks? Same for you I guess." Percy smirked, shrugging.

"You know how the saying goes. Brothers from other dimensional mothers."

"Percy I don't think it ever went like that, and I don't even know what saying you're trying to quote. It sounds...American."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Sometimes." Percy punched my arm, before laughing, going to pack up his things. I started to pack up my things, not bothering to use magic to do it. What was the rush right?

"Hey Percy?" I spoke up, after a minute or two of packing.

"Yeah Harry?"

"Do you think....Do you think he's happy? Like, in a good place? I know in Greek Mythology the Underworld is Heaven and Hell combinded, but do you think he got to...you know, the Heaven part?" It was an odd question, I know, but after hearing about how terrible the Gods could be, I don't want to live thinking Peter went to...the bad place.