Chapter thirty: The Cave (now with Percy Jackson)

So this obviously takes place a few days ago, as in the last chapter it mentioned Dumbledore being gone along with Percy and Harry. Just to let you know now, this chapter is based on Chapter Twenty-six of Half-Blood Prince, The Cave. So yes, it is similar, don't freak out or anything.
Also, I legit dreamed about writing this chapter since the beginning of the book. So excited.
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
Chapter thirty:
Perseus (Percy) Jackson
Class: Demigod, Greek
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Dimension: 4th Earth

I wasn't sure how I felt when I accidently walked in on Dumbledore and Harry's conversation. Like, ever walk into a room and instantly everyone gets quiet? Yep. That feeling.

I felt weirder considering I walked in the wrong room anyway. One more door down and I could've slept peacefully for the rest of the night. Maybe anyway, you never know.

"Ah, Mister Jackson. Just the demigod I wanted to see." As far as I knew, I was the only demigod currently staying at Harry's dead godfathers house or however Harry said they were related. Just knew it was the Black House or something. Started with G.

"Uh...hey Professor Dumbledore. What's up?"

"Mister Potter and I have to attend to a certain errand of mine, and I was wondering if you would like to join us." I glanced at Harry, who nodded. Not sure why he nodded, but he did, so I nodded too.

"Sure, why not. Where are we--?."

"Then I ask that you get dressed Mister Jackson. This is not a mission you can complete in your pajamas." Nodding, I went in my room and quickly got dressed. When I got back, Dumbledore was gone somewhere and Harry was writing a note to Mrs. Weasley.

"Remember my classes with Dumbledore?" He asked, before I could even open my mouth.

"Yeah, you said it was about Voldiemort or something."

"Voldemort, and yes, they were. Dumbledore thinks he found a Horcrux, something that can help me destroy him." I frowned.

"Destroy him? How?" Harry sighed. I didn't remember learning about a Horcrux, whatever it was, in History class. I don't even remember Annabeth mentioning it.

"A Horcrux holds a part of a person's soul. Once you destroy it, that part of the soul is gone. If you kill a person with a Horcrux they are still alive because of that Horcrux and can technically be reborn."

"So immortality and a way to cheat death is basically what a Horcrux is."

"Yes." Wow, Hades and Thanatos must hate whoever uses those...come to think of it, they probably hate Harry cause he should've died and everything.

"And Dumbledore is bringing you to go destroy one? On a quest type thing righy?"

"Yes." I grinned.

"Count me in. I'll grab..wait, it's in my pocket." Harry gave me a weird look, and was about to question how I forgot Riptide was in my pocket, but Dumbledore walked in.

"We should be back soon, so do not worry. Now, Percy have you ever Apparated before?" You mean that weird thing wizards do to travel?

"Nope. Wasn't a class taught on it or something? I don't really listen or pay attention when announcements like that happen." Dumbledore chuckled.

"Do not worry; Harry has learned to do it, and I can assist him and take you with me." This seemed highly dangerous, especially when I saw Harry's worried look. I don't remember him bragging about being able to do this so... it didn't exactly give me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my stomach.