Chapter Twenty-three: Then came a day...

Chapter Twenty-Three: Uatu

You will know me, as most do, as the Watcher.

My name is Uatu, and since the building of Hero High, I have been watching, as the different group of heroes talked and made new friends, learning new things from each hero they come across.

Currently, it is breakfast time. Today is the day of the Villain part of the tournament. While the Heroes were eating, everything was being set up.

As well as sabotaged.

The Ninjas of Ninjago seemed to notice that their dear friend Zane, the kind Nindroid, seemed to be missing, but didn't mention it when an Agent asked if they were all there. Cole simply nodded, getting the rest of the ninjas to play along. They had a right to be worried. Ultron had no plans to give up the body he currently held in his possession.

The heroes known as the Avengers and the Justice League were still missing in action. Currently, most of the Justice League was in space, dealing with a crisis, while others were in their cities dealing with a surprising amount of crime. Merely a distraction to keep them at bay.

The teachers were stretched a little thin, being that most left were only wizards, a centaur, and a cripple telepath. However, they were assured that everything would be fine and then were ushered from the Cafeteria, leaving the students alone, unaware, and most likely defenseless.

Percy Jackson, the demigod son of Poseidon, was sitting at his table, with his demigod friends, chatting quietly, as the other students were. They were asked by Lex Luther to sit with their class, and only their class to make things....easier.

Through it would not matter. Chaos was soon coming, and children don't react well to confusion and chaos.

"I don't trust him." Annabeth Chase, daughter of the wisdom goddess Athena, said. Piper McLean, daughter of the lovely Aphrodite, snorted.

"Wonder why." Leo Valdez, whom was the son of the forge God Hephaestus, frowned, looking around. Every table was having the same conversation.

"Something bad is going to happen. I know it." Spider-Man muttered at his table.

"I ain't stupid, Summers!! I know something's gonna happen!" Rouge snapped quietly at her teammate, at her table.

"Well I'm just saying!! This is giving me the creeps." Jay, the Ninja of Lighting, said at his table.

"Relax, I'm sure everything is under control." Susan Pevenise said, placing a hand on her sister Lucy's back. Despite the fact that Peter Pevenise was nowhere to be seen, S.H.I.E.L.D told them he was fine. Edmund had his doubts through. Again, they were correctly placed. I fear their brother may not return to them.

"No, it isn't." Raphael Hamato growled at his table. The three brothers still weren't allowed to see Donatello, and it wasn't sitting well with them, which was understandable. The four brother cared for each other, and the remaining three had no idea the plans Hydra had for young Donatello.

"You know this how exactly?" Ronald Weasley asked.

"Luther shouldn't be trusted. Something else is going on here." Artemis, the hero archer said. Robin was also missing, along with Kid Flash and like the Pevensie siblings, they were assured they were fine, but it didn't feel that way. Because it wasn't.

After a few minutes that felt like hours to the children, the android known as Vision floated up from the ground. Ignoring the gasping students, Vision floated up until he was high enough to have a view of all the students, and so he could see them.