Chapter twenty-six: What Now?

Chapter twenty-six: Third person POV

Location: Camp Half Blood; Long Island, New York

What now?

Kaulder'ahm walked into the Big House, uncertain of what he was going to say. How he was going to explain it. Why everyone else wasn't told.

"Excuse me. I have some information that could be important." Kaulder said to the Senior Campers. Well, the ones that were there anyway.

"Senior Campers only." Clarisse La'Rue snapped. Kaulder ignored her and faced Chiron.

"Please. I know how the Reformatory had such a lead on us." Chiron nodded his head. He was full of guilt, guilt of knowing this was partly his fault. He should've listened to Fury. He know he should've, but he didn't. Look what happened because of it.

"How do you know?" Conner Stoll asked. Kaulder took a deep breath.

"A couple weeks ago, teammates of mine vanished. Before they did however, he managed to send us some information about Dolorus Umbridge."

Location: S.H.E.I.L.D helicarrier; Manhattan, New York

"What does that toad have to do with this?" Annabeth Chase snapped at Maria Hill. She was still bent up about not being able to help Percy, and about being knocked out.

"We have intell that says she wasn't only here to see if it was safe for Wizards and Witches, but she was also here to gather intell for the Reformatory." She frowned. How did a telepath miss that? How did a telepath, an information agency, a powerful wizard and two Sensei's miss this?!

"That explains how they got in. But how did they trick the Professor?" Falcon asked.

"Magneto did that part. Apparently someone came up with the idea to only tell him part of the plan, so when he had the Professor read his mind, that's all that came up. Quite clever." Hill admitted.

"Great. Now please explain how exactly we get our school back." Annabeth said, determination in her voice.

Location: Narnia

"I don't think we can." Superboy looked at Susan (or Queen Susan) in shock.

"What do you mean we can't?!" She sighed. With Lucy tending to the wounded, and Edmund nowhere to be found, she was left calming the enraged Superboy.

"I don't know if there's anything we can do. The best thing to do right now is stay put until the other realms contact us." He growled. What type of Queen was she, not taking action against someone threating her and her home, Superboy thought angrily.

"I'm sorry Connor, but we can't risk it. Everyone is scattered, and there's too many wounded. Even if all of Narnia joined together to fight the Reformatory, they'd still be stronger than us." Susan said, hoping to reason and calm the clone's temper.

"What about the big time heroes?! The League, Fantastic Four, Avengers!! What about them?!" Susan sighed.

"We can't get their help until we get word from the other realms. I'm sorry Connor. There's nothing I can--." She paused when a breeze blew in to the room.

"My apologies. I have to deal with my brother now." Queen Susan left the room to scold Edmund, leaving behind a very annoyed Superboy.

Location: Wakanda, Africa

M'gaan opened her eyes, confused. She didn't recognize the medical bay as the one from Mount Justice. So where was she?

"Hello Martian. Do you remember what happened?" The man before her was dark skinned, in African tribe like clothing. He had a weird headdress on too.