Chapter two: New friends, classes and rivals

This is HowlettTwins chapter. He's one of my best buddies on here, and was one of my first friends on here. He owns the character Alex McCoy, and I think he's going to have it be in her POV.

But anyway, please send all "I love this chapter" comments, and anything like that to his profile (NO. HATE), cause I feel weird about reading comments for a section of my book that I didn't write.

So, yeah, this is his chapter, and I hope you all enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter two: Alex McCoy

Don't get me wrong. I love Hero High. But I'm not sure if I'd rather be stuck here or back at Xavier's. On another note, I haven't found Lloyd yet! My Golden Boy is missing! What if he didn't meet this years standards!? What if we will never see each other again?! Wait.....What if he got himself killed!?

"Alex, you've been pacing back and forth, panicking, for the past fifteen minutes....." Hank said. He and I were hanging out before class started.

I jumped.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said

"Alex, I know you better. What's wrong, Sis?" Hank asked.

"I'm just worried about Lloyd." I admited.

"I'm sure Leonardo is fine." Hank assured me. He always got Lloyd's name wrong.

"Then how come I haven't-"

"Hey Alex."

I turned to see golden blonde hair and green eyes. I grinned happily and tackled the blonde into a hug, who laughed and hugged back.

"I've missed you so much Golden Boy!" I cried, hugging him tighter.

Lloyd smiled at me and I smiled back.

"So wanna sit with me at dinner?" Lloyd asked.

I shook my head.

"No, sorry Golden Boy. My mutant buddies/family are sort of making me sit with them today. Sorry." I apologized.

"It's fine." Lloyd said.

I grinned and nodded.

"So what classes do you have today?" I asked.

"I have first period history, second period science, third period gym, then lunch, study hall, battle strategy, and lastly, tech lab." Lloyd replied. "You?"

I frowned. "Science, tech lab, gym, lunch, study hall, history, battle strategy."

"Hey, those are my classes." Hank said. I jumped in surprised. I sorta forgot he was there.

"I thought you were in the smart people classes."

"I am." Hank glanced down at my schedule.

"And you are too."

"I'm smart!?!?!" I exclaimed, earning a few odd glances from passing students.

Hank rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Sis, your smart."

I shrugged, and the bell rang.

"Well Lloyd, see you later!" I chirped, grabbing my brothers hand and running to class. I ran to class with my brother and looked at a kid as I ran in. He sorta looked like a mini Bruce Banner.

"Hi Hank." The kid waved at my brother.

Hank grinned. "Hey Sam."

"Uh..." I said awkwardly, looking at the two.

"Oh right!" Hank said.

"Alex, meet Sam Banner, Sam, meet my sister, Alex."

Sam and I nodded to each other.

"We met at a science convention over the summer." Hank explained further.

"Ah." I nodded, "You mean the one you ditched me for?"

Hank chuckled nervuosly, "Yea. Sorry sis." He apologized, being couses of my feelings, over the summer, the other X-Men and I learned that if I get mad, I turn into a little demon. Over the summer, Havok ticked me off...alot, and well...he nearly choked to death, 'Cause I didn't notice it at the time, but I had vines wrapped around his throat. So now my own brother was even somewhat scared of me.

I was snapped out of my throughts by a girl that looked like a mini, female, Tony Stark, who skipped over and plopped down in the seat next to Sam.

"Hi." I waved.

"Hey! I'm Toni Stark!" She grinned.

I nodded.

"And it looks like you've meant Sammy." She said.

"Sam." Sam corrected, annoyed.

"Only I can call him Sammy." Toni added, I nodded again

Well, class started, and we had to go around the room, telling our full names (even through most of us already knew each other). I learned Toni's full name was Antonia Scarlet Stark. Haha...Ass...

Damn, who would give their child initials like that?

"Yea. Yea. Shut it." Toni muttered. My eyes widened. Did I say that part out loud? Whoops.

Class soon ended and I got up, walking out of the class. I saw two faces I would reconize anywhere. I grinned.

"Percy! Harry!"

Maybe Hero High wont be so bad this year. I already have made a few new friends, and I just ran into some old ones! Percy and Harry were two of my best friends from last year. The three of us hung out a bit over the summer. Well, Percy and I did. Harry couldn't for whatever reason. But you know how Xavier's Mansion is in New York? I found out that one of the apartments near the X-Mansion was Percy's apartment. One time when we were hanging out, he found a way to sneak me into Camp Half Blood,which was really cool.

Well, that was my first day back at Hero High. Hopefully the rest of the school year will either be better, or just as the same as today. Not good, and not bad.