Chapter Thirty-One: Plan A

Hmm....I kinda lost readers after like, chapter eighteen...did I do something wrong? Not interesting enough? Well, the student death will happen next chapter....if that peeks your guys interest...^-^
Chapter Thirty-One:
Annabeth Chase
Class: Demigod, Greek
Godly Parent: Athena
Dimension: 4th Earth

I'm not sure how I feel about what happened. I'm not sure how I feel with what happened next. I'm not even sure how I would feel if I was the one who did it.

Maria Hill made our group mission very simple. Falcon was the team leader, as he had the most experience in the field and on stealth missions. Helped that one of his teammates was the Spy Skills teacher. I was next in command (even through there was four of us) and the team strategist. M'gaan, or Miss Martian had to keep us in telepathic contact at all times and a new mutant Xavier had found, called Blink would provide us with portals and such to get from place to place quickly, as well as a quick escape if need be.

Our objective was to save any prisoners we could without getting caught. There was going to be other teams to help us that would meet up with us later, but for now we were it.

Don't talk to any other teams unless it was extremely important. Talking and meeting up with friends was for later. Now, all that mattered was the mission. If we did manage to get ourselves in trouble, we were given a replica of a horn that one of the Pevenise siblings had; blow it and anyone who could help you would hear it and come. Basically, a Summoning Charm for help.

Now what exactly happened? Well, it was quite simple. Miss Martian had powers, and she used them. Unfortunately, not everyone agreed with how she used them, which lead us here. Arguing and disagreeing in the potions hallway turned dungeon, about how wrong each of us felt the turn of events was.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Despite her protests, I insisted that I was good with my knife and my invisibility cap, which I so thankfully had on me. Falcon had his superhero suit, complete with wings and its own form of projectiles, and Blink said she was capable of handling herself, and didn't need one.

"Hey, Annabeth." Sam Wilson. Falcon. Obvious crush on me, which yes, I knew about. It was a little obvious, but I never said anything cause I'd feel worse mentioning it... especially if Percy found out or something. Regardless he was a good hero, and a smart kid. I didn't have many doubts in form of his leadership.

"Hey Sam. Did you need something?" He shook his head.

"Just wanted to see how you were doing before the mission. I don't know if demigods get pre-mission jitters." I cracked a small smile.

"Go on enough quests and you get used to it after awhile. Is there anything else?" Sam nodded, moving to sit next to me.

"I also wanted to let you know that Percy is safe at the Grimmald place, in the Wizard dimension." I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

"Thank you Sam. I appreciate it." He smiled, but I could tell he wasn't happy.

"Anything for you Annabeth." He said, standing up. I sighed, strapping my knife to my belt.

"Everyone ready to go?" Miss Martian transformed into her black stealth outfit and nodded.

"Ready."