Chapter twenty-seven: The walls between us...

Leonardo Hamato
Class: Mutant
Home: New York City, dimension 3rd Earth

I told him most humans wouldn't have survived the amount of rubble I found him under. He explained he was unbreakable—invulnerable to be exact. The incredible strong Luke Cage, the Powerman. Our shells had nothing on him.

"Would you like some ice?" He shook his head.

"I'll be fine. Go tend to your brothers, I can tell you're worried about them. " Bowing slightly, I left Luke alone. He was right, I was worried about my brothers. Especially Donnie. Without him here, we didn't have any way to contact the other Earths. We couldn't think of a plan to get him and the others back.

As for Luke, he needed to get home too. While I was sure the Powerman would fit in fine in our world, he had his own loved ones back home he had to take care of. I was sure his best friend Danny was searching for him now. Everyone was scattered, misplaced. It wasn't good, to say the least.

"Leonardo. You seem troubled." I jumped, before shaking my head quickly.

"No Sensei. I was just thinking about how we could get Donnie back."

"Understandable, my son. The collapse of Hero High was not something any of us could have predicted—at least, not to this magnitude. Tell me, how is our guest?"

"I was just checking up on him Sensei. He claims he has unbreakable skin, so even though the rubble knocked him out, it didn't hurt him, or leave any noticeable scars. Still, it was lucky Raph and I were able to pull him out of the way." Splinter nodded.

"Indeed. Michaelangelo has offered to make dinner with the help of Ms. O'Neal. Raphael and Mr. Jones are tending to our other guests with Mr. O'Neal's help." So Luke wasn't the only one who ended up in our world. I wonder who else ended up here—I guess I was so busy worrying about Donnie that I didn't notice.!

"Alright Sensei. I'll tell Luke."

"No need man, I heard everything." Splinter raised an eyebrow.

"Young man, you should be resting. Unbreakable or not, you have gone through a great amount of stress." Luke waves his hand.

"No need, I got this. Besides, we got villain's to punch."

"The time for punching will come, young Cage. But for now, we must be patient. We have no idea what is in store for us." Splinter said, before heading off towards the kitchen. Once he was out of earshot, I turned to Luke.

"You don't want to rest, would you join me for some training?" Luke grinned.

"Now you're speaking my language."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure you're up for this?" I asked. Luke groaned.

"You asked me this three times, dude. For the last time, I'm sure." I sighed.

"I know, I just don't want to hurt you-." No sooner did the words leave my mouth, I found myself face down on the dojo floor. I forgot about the super strength.

"I doubt you will be able to leave a mark, Ninja Boy. Unbreakable skin, remember?" Luke let me up and I groaned, rubbing my arm. This was gonna hurt me a lot more than it was gonna hurt him.

Pulling out my katanas, I got ready to face him.

"Let's try this again." Luke smirked, cracking his knuckles.