Chapter twelve: Will you.......? (Part one)

I have, chosen my winners. It was very hard, because everyone had very good characters, I loved them all, but I did eventually have to choose. Sadly I couldn't choose everyone, but I finally managed to choose them. Again, it was hard.

Now. The moment you have all been waiting for.....

The winners.........drum roll please...

..

.....

........

...........

...............

DaydreamLilac with her character, Opal Silver, and @LordOfSpirts with his character Ajax Grant.

Those are my two winners, and I must say you guys made it a hard choice i loved every character I read about. Like I said before XD.
Now, on with the chapter!!
_____________________________________________________
Chapter twelve: Zane

7:30.

My eyes opened, and I started getting ready for the day. I didn't have much time to eat, but I normally wasn't hungry anyway.

"Come on Zane, we're going to be late for class!! Ugh, Director Fury will kill me!! I can't be late again!!" Again?

I grabbed my school bag and looked at him.

"Don't worry Cole. We have enough to time to have something to eat before heading to class." Kai snorted and rolled out of bed.

"Yea, if we eat a muffin!!" What's wrong with muffins?

"Muffins are delicious!!!" Jay exclaimed, pulling on his ninja gi. I sighed and walked out the door, the Falcon (not the superhero) flying overhead. I smiled.

Hero High was a wonderful place. Even with the Villains there. Everyone was happy to interact and--.

"Zane!! Wait up!!" I waited for Lloyd to catch up, smiling.

"Sorry. I asked Danny last night if he could wake me up so I wasn't late, but I guess he forgot." I nodded.

"It's quite alright Lloyd." He chuckled.

"Come on. I think the bells gonna ring soon." We jogged into the building. I had taken a sip of my orange juice and a bite of my blueberry bagel when the bell rang.

Lloyd sighed and finished his muffin quickly.

"What class do you have?" He asked.

"Tech Lab. You?"

"Care of Magical Creatures with Alex. It's one the only classes I have with her now." I smiled, knowing about Lloyd's crush on Alex McCoy.

"Well, I better get going. Maybe if Professor Hagrid lets us I can be partners with her." Lloyd and I went separate ways, I heading down the hallway and Lloyd heading out the door for Care of Magical Creatures, which was outside.

"Zane, ninja of ice. Today Mister Stark has asked that I partner you up. You will be sitting with the new Student, Opal." I nodded. New student? Why was she so late into the school year?

"Thank you JARVIS."

"No problem Zane." I walked forward. There was only one student in the class, sitting in the front of the room. It wasn't Leo Valdez. It was a girl.

"Hello." I said, trying to be friendly. She turned around.

She had pale, silver-like skin, with long, lilac hair. Her eyes were two different colors, the right being emerald green and the left being a beautiful violet color.