Chapter ten: Teams

Quick note: Steven Universe? Yes? No? Maybe? It'd just be Steven, with the gems popping once and a while. :p let me know what you think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter ten:
Nico Di'Angelo
Class: Demigod, Greek
Godly Parent: Hades
Powers: Shadow Travel, Communication with the dead
Notes: Villain Affiliated

"Children!! I have an announcement." The man who I've learned to be called Professor Dumbledore said, standing in front of the cafeteria.

"The teams have been chosen. You may see the list which is posted on the announcement board after breakfast. However, before you can see, we must address a few issues.

Due to the smaller size of Villain High, Villain High is short one team. So, when the points for events are added up, the team with the least amount of points will be awarded double points, to make up for the lost points.

Which brings us to the points." Next to me, Zuko shifted.

"Each team will be award a certain amount of points based on how they did. Then, all teams points will be added together, and that will determine which school has won. There are three events. At the end of the Nexus, the points will be added, and the winning school shall received a prize." Professor Dumbledore said, walking down from his stand.

"Continue with your dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback ends~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, I couldn't sleep.

Not because the beds were uncomfortable. They were quite comfy actually.

I just couldn't believe it.

I was voted in. I was on the team.

I also couldn't believe who my teammates were.

Octavian~ Son of Apollo

Alabaster Torrington ~ Son of Hecate. He was on Kronos's side for the war...I think he was banished or something.

Bryce Lawrence~ the legacy of Orcus, God of punishment in the Underworld.

Michael Varus~ Son of Janus. He's working for Gaea, from what I know.

Ethan Nakamura~ Son of Nemesis. Worked for Kronos.

I wasn't like them. Any of them.

Yet here I was, on the same side as they were.

~~~~~~~~

"The first event is Chariot Racing." Octavian said. We were outside, standing near the Pegasus stables. Apparently someone went to the Underworld and made Octavian our leader.

"Tell us something we don't know." Bryce said. I backed up slightly, trying to see if I could slip away, maybe head upstairs and hang out with Zuko or something--.

"Well, there's no way the Heroes are going to win, and the Graecus scum are too wild to win." I snorted. While the Graecus scum thing was offensive, he did sort of have a point.

"What do you suggest? We cheat?" Michael asked. Octavian nodded, smirking. I raised an eyebrow.

"Everything has a price Roman. Even if we do end up winning the first challenge, it will cost us." Ethan said.

"Cost us what? Our hair?" Alabaster said sarcastically. Ethan glared at him.

Octavian smirked, looking right at me. In a cruel way, Octavian reminded me of Luke. Both were blonde, blue eyed boys who thought they were better.