Chapter twenty-eight: Change of Heart

For you @fairygod, and for you @mogs_11 for making that trailer for me. Hopefully you guys can see it, and watch it because it was a pain in the butt getting on Wattpad. Seriously, don't think I've done anything harder or more annoying than that. I apologize ahead of time for the not-so-great chapter. And the probably high Peter.....
<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●<●
Chapter twenty-eight:
Prince Zuko
Class: Other (Bender)
Bending type: Fire
Home: Dimension 5

I sat beside my father during the Council meeting. Azula was on the other side of him.

This was what I had always wanted...

Wasn't it?

Everyone had someone next to them. Lord Voldemort had a witch and a wizard by his side (Bellatrix and Peter Petagrew), Jadis had a short little dwarf man next to her, Overlord had Nindriods, Magneto had Mystique, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch, Red Skull had Madame Hydra and Grant Ward, Master Shredder had Karai, and Lex Luthor had some witch lady from his world next to him. I didn't bother to learn her name.

They were discussing the best way to torture information out of Heroes. We had a number of prisoners, but there was a few who didn't know anything and others who refused to break.

"Donatello refuses to believe that his brothers have really joined our side. Despite the protest of Mystique and a few stolen LMDs, he doesn't seem to want to believe it." Magneto said.

"That's because they haven't." Lex said, rolling his eyes.

"Children hold on to whatever gives them hope. Some have more then others, but that makes it more fun when you crush it and rip it from them, leaving them helpless." Jadis said. I didn't understand how she wasn't hot in that fur coat of hers.

"True. But other times it makes them stubborn pains. I say we kill him." I avoiding glancing at the Overlord. Something about him felt wrong.

"Why do we need that mutant brat alive anyway?" Madame Hydra asked. Magneto glared at her.

"Foolish homosapian. Donatello is about as smart as Reed Richards was at that age, maybe smarter. If he was on our side he would be a great asset--."

"To your mutant army." Lex interjected.

"To our army." Magento corrected. "He has hacked Stark once without being caught; who knows what else he could hack? The Baxter Building. Stark tower, which holds all of the Avengers secrets. The SHIELD helicarrier if we give him the right materials. Not to mention he has hacked the Kraang before, right, Saki? Imagine what we could do if he managed to steal mutagen for us."

"Donatello is the weakest of his brothers; scrawny and pathetic." Karai interjected. She reminded me a lot of Azula, and not in a good way.

"See?!" Lex exclaimed.

"However, his brain is incredible. It would be something we would want on our side. He could help with Project 7." Project 7? I looked around to Mystique and Azula to see if they were as confused as I was.

They weren't. Or, if they were, they didn't show it.

"Is this brat really worth it?" Lex asked, looking at Shredder. There was a pause before he answered.

"I look for warriors, not thinkers. People who can cut those who defy me down instead of those who out think them. However, he could prove useful." Magento flicked his hand and Mystique left, leaving to torment the poor boy.

"Moving on. Charles Xavier needs to be killed." Red Skull said.

"No!! I will deal with Charles personally. I still believe I can talk him out of his naive ways." Skull scoffed.