Chapter seven: The series of events that brought me here.

Chapter seven:
Mystique
Class: Mutant
Powers: Shapeshifting
Dimension: Earth 6

Good vs Evil.

Hero High vs Villain High.

That is literally the dumbest idea in the world.

"You can say that again." Nico muttered, loading his things on to the train. We were taking a train to Hero High because...of some unknown weird reason. A jet would be faster, or one of Raven's portals.

"It could be worse." Raven said, levitating her things after Nico. I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? How?"

"We could be thrown in prison for treason we didn't commit." Zuko said simply. We all blinked.

"Not what I was aiming at, but that works too." Raven said, pulling her hood up over her hair. Sometimes she wore the hood and sometimes she didn't. Depended on the day, sun, who was around.

"Come on. We should find a compartment before everyone gets taken by stuck up wizards and crazy mutants." Zuko said.

"Hey!!" I protested. He chuckled nervously.

"Not you, obviously." I rolled my eyes and walked onto the train, carrying my things. We had only gotten them ON the train. Not found a place to store them and a place to sit.

"Oh!! Over here..." I glanced at the girl. Karai—some ninja girl who carried a lot of knives on her. I didn't hate her, but I didn't trust her either.

"Uh...no thanks Karai." I said quickly. She smirked.

"Oh come on. I insist." I looked back at my friends. They shrugged (although Zuko didn't look too thrilled) and I sighed.

"Come on then. Let's go." We piled into the compartment and took our seats.

And then sat in silence.

"So....Karai. How you fitting in?" Raven asked, to break the silence. Karai smirked once again (I don't think she can smile).

"Wonderfully, thank you for asking." And that was an understatement.

Azula, Zuko's younger sister, quickly tried to establish herself as the "Queen Bee" of the school, and didn't bet on having competition. And for awhile, she didn't. People either didn't care or didn't want to get on her bad side—she did have blue fire after all. Karai however, didn't care much for hierarchies. She challenged Azula publicly in several classes and taunted her in the halls. While it should've ended badly, for various reasons, I think it ended with a mutual understanding between them—neither was above or below the other. They were equals...at least, for now.

It didn't help that Firelord Ozi, Azula's father and Shredder, Karai's father, worked together within the school. They basically had to get along. High School royalty and all.

"That's...good." Zuko shifted uncomfortably next to Nico.

Karai looked us over slightly, then looked at Nico smirking.

"Nico...D'Angelo is it?" He nodded.

"Yeah."

"I heard from a friend of mine that you have a cousin attending Hero High. Along with a half sister...?" We all looked Nico. Nico growled slightly. We knew of the oh-so-famous Percy Jackson, but we didn't know about the half sister.

"Her name is Hazel. And she's Roman, not Greek, which is why she's here and I'm here."

"Yes, I was wondering about that. See, if your both the child of Hades, why is one here and the other not?" Karai asked. "Doesn't make sense to me. Unless you did something really bad..."