Chapter one: Welcome Back Heroes!!

Chapter one:
Perseus "Percy" Jackson
Class: Demigod
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Powers: Hydrokinesis, Communication with Fish
Dimension: Earth 4 

Ah....Hero High. It was good to be back.

"You know we were on a plane right?" Jason asked, a concerned look on his face. I nodded, a fake smile on mine.

"Only when the dude flying this thing told us to look out the window."

"You mean the pilot?"

"Yeah, him." I reached up into the compartment thingys and grabbed my bags. I only had a few things, like my books (which took me forever to find), my clothes (mainly CHB t-shirts, and a few others) and some pencils.

"Hello Demigods." We all turned to the look at the short dude in front of us. He was dressed all cliche like, in a black suit that Coulson wore sometimes. Maybe he was with S.H.I.E.L.D?

"My name is Agent Koenig and I assure you, I'm a friend, so please don't attack me."

"How can we be sure?" Annabeth asked. Agent Koenig pulled out a badge. A S.H.I.E.L.D badge. Called it.

"Relax Miss. Chase. I'm with the good guys."

"So, are you bringing us to the school?" Will asked. Last time there was some ways to walk before we got to the school. Maybe this time we got horseless carriages, like the ones at Harry's school. Or, his other school anyway. Come to think of it, horseless carriages would kinda be creepy. I hope we don't have horseless carriages.

"Well, yes and no. There's some new safety precautions this year, and I'm here to take you through one of them. All new and old students are required to go through this, so don't worry, you aren't being targeted or anything."

"So what, we're gonna take a lie detector test?" I asked sarcastically.

"Exactly Mr. Jackson. Now, if you could get your stuff and please follow me." He headed towards the exit, leaving a bunch of unsure demigods on the plane.

"Should we follow him?" I asked. Thalia shrugged.

"I have a bad feeling about what will happen if we don't." She said honestly, grabbing her stuff and heading off the plane, with Jason following behind her. I looked at Annabeth for a moment, and she shrugged, and together we headed off the plane. Hero High here we come—after the security measures, that is.

*****************
Agent Koenig lead us to a small house-like building not far from the school. I mean, you could see the school from it.

"I suggest you don't take off running, or you will be brought back, rather forcefully might I add. Now, I will be testing you in Alphabetical order, so Miss. Chase. You're up first." Annabeth placed her bags next to mine and walked in the building.

"What type of questions do you think he's asking?" Jason asked. I shrugged.

"How should I know? I'm not a mind reader." Leo snapped his fingers.

"Man. And I really thought you were the Professor!" Behind me, Frank rolled his eyes.

"Really Valdez? Now is the time to be sarcastic?" Leo shrugged.

"Hey man, in the face of danger, jokes are always cool."

"Unless they get you killed." I added. Everyone looked at me funny.

"What?"

"I don't think having to answer a questionnaire counts as being in the 'face of danger'. And I don't think it'd get use killed." Piper chimed in. I had almost forgotten that she was there. Man I was a bad friend.