SHS- The Stuff of Villains

Characters: you'll find out..........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The man walked into Stark's classroom, pretty annoyed he had to do this. It was slave work, and yet he was the one forced to do it. Completely unfair, yet here he was.

The school was quiet, all the students sleeping in the dorm rooms. Considering it was one am, the man hoped none of them would be in the classroom.

And no one was, giving him the time he needed to complete his task.

"Sir, I'm afraid you are not supposed to have access to this classroom." JARVIS....the one problem he actually had to deal with.

Saying nothing, afraid JARVIS would recognize his voice, the man walked over to the computer. Sitting down, he began to work.

"Sir, I must insist that you leave!!" Annoyed, the man put the AI on mute, just long enough for him to finish hacking. Stark had made some upgrades, but it was nothing to him.

Turning JARVIS back on, the man stuck the flash drive into the port, downloading the virus into the computer.

"System....failure.....Ultron program......download complete." The man smiled and stood up.

"Ultron."

"Humanity has its flaws. This school must fall in order to unsure the Age of Ultron." The man rolled his eyes. He didn't think it was a good idea to bring Ultron in on this, but the council thought they needed him. Which they didn't.

"You understand the plan?"

"Of course. Pretended to be Stark's little toy, and hack everything S.H.I.E.L.D has about this place." He nodded.

"Good. Remember Ultron. No slip-ups." He said, before walking away, out the door and down the hall.

Now all he needed was a few more things.

Turning the corner, he looked for Sensei Wu's classroom. Yesterday he checked Sensei Garmadon's, but he found nothing.

Time to check his brothers.

"Hello." The man jumped then glared at the android.

"Vision." The android bowed his head.

"Correct. The council has sent me to assist you." He sighed. He didn't need any help, especially from a 'Vision' created by a humanity hating android. But they all hated the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D, the whole lot of it.

"Fine. Just get me past this door." Vision looked at the door and nodded, grabbing his hand, and phasing them through the door. One of the only things the android was good at.

"Why are we here?" Vision asked.

"Travelers tea. One of the only ways into Ninjago." Vision stared at the man. Why would they need to get into Ninjago?

"Well don't just stand there. Look." The man snapped. Vision looked around, scanning for this 'Travelers Tea'.

"I have found it. I believe." Vision said, floating to the top of a self, and grabbing a container with that label. The man smirked.

"Good. Now come on, before we're spotted."

~~~~~~~~~~~

The man approached the council, placing the Travelers tea on the table.

"I got your tea. Now give me what you took." Jadis chuckled.

"Not so fast young Agent. We need more things from you." The man growled.

"What more could you want from me?!"

"Ultron has his skills, however the school is crawling with geniuses. Androids. Too many for Ultron to handle." Victor Von Doom said. He frowned, confused.

"What are you talking about?"

"Some will notice JARVIS is not acting as himself. You must stop them." Red Skull said.

"And if I'm found out?" He asked.

"Make sure you're not!!" Overlord growled.

At the front of the table, sat Lord Voldemort. When the idea of the schools getting together was suggested to him, he laughed. But now he knew the use.

"Stark is not here yet Pepper Potts is." You-Know-Who looked over at Magneto, who had also remained silent.

"I trust you have one of your freaks that can help with that?" Erik glared at him, but nodded.

"Yes. I do homosapien." The man cleared his throat.

"Can I go?" The council members looked at each other and nodded. The Agent sighed and quickly walked out.

He wasn't happy about his line of work. He wasn't happy he was a puppet again. He blamed his family for that.

He also wasn't happy about what was going to become of Hero High. No could predict what was going to happen. No one could see what was going to happen.

No one would believe it.

What they planned to do...........

He wished he had a way out.