Chapter five: A new friend

Chapter five:
Leonardo Hamato
Class: Mutant, Ninja Turtle
Powers: None, Skilled Ninja
Notes: Two Katanas as weapons
Dimension: Earth 3

"Leo."

"Yes?" Before Hero High, I didn't realize how common of a name Leo was; I think there was about two or three in Hero High, and those were the ones I actually had class with.

"Hamato." The other Leo, Leo Valdez, went back to his work. He was a tech genius like Donnie, which is the only reason I knew who he was—cause Donnie knew him.

"Yes sir?" Chiron smiled kindly. He reminded me of Master Splinter sometimes. Only Chiron was a centaur, and Master Splinter was a giant rat.

"I was wondering if you knew what a Dementor was." I shook my head.

"No, I don't. I'm sorry sir."

"It's alright Leonardo. Now, does anyone else know what a Dementor is?" Someone behind me answered the question and I sighed.

Sure, my brothers did love this school, and they had their reasons.

Me? Well, let's just say I'd rather be at home.

A first, everything was fine. That was, until I rejected some girl named Drew. Now, pretty much everywhere I turn some girl is pointing at me laughing.

And don't get me started on the Raphael incident last year.

I said I was sorry dude!! And man...your life sucks right now.

I turned around and glared at Percy. He chuckled nervously then looked away. The Son of Poseidon wasn't a telepath, not technically. But my brothers and I were creatures of the sea (I guess?) so occasionally, he caught the tail end of our thoughts. I rolled my eyes at Percy's awkwardness and waited till class ended.

Thank the lord, we only had three minutes left.

~~~~~~~~~

Hero High was the first ever high school I've been too (obviously) but from what April had told me in the lair, and from what she's said in her letters, Hero High wasn't different from other high schools.

I hated high school.

Not only did I have a limited number of friends due to Drew ruining my life, I normally did things alone.

Why? Because no one wants to be friends with a guy who is a giant mutant ninja turtle, who enjoys reading, meditation, practicing ninjitzu, and who also pissed off a bunch of Aphrodite kids. As Raph, who had his own group of friends, put it, I was boring.

Percy was right. My life did—

"Excuse me? May I sit here?" I looked up. It was a blonde headed, brown eyed boy, wearing an X-men outfit, and on his back had white, angel wings.

I nodded, frowning slightly. The boy smiled and sat down.

"You're Leo right? I'm Warren. Or Angel, if you prefer." His wings flexed slightly on his back as I raised an eyebrow.

"Why aren't you sitting with the other X-men?" I asked, pointing over to where the X-Men typically sat. He shrugged.

"I don't really fit in...as ironic as that is. And plus, their tables are full." I looked over. True to Warren's word, all tables with X-men mutants were full of laughing teenagers, either showing off or just laughing.

"I can see that." Warren looked at me.

"Why are you alone?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I'm not really best pals with my roommates....and my brothers have their friends. So, that leaves me."