“Thank you, Your Majesty!”

“Okay. I will prepare individual rewards for each delegate member.”

After nodding a few times with a satisfied face, Kurt III looked at Theo who was still calm.

‘I don’t know why, but the atmosphere around him has changed a bit.’

The feeling around Theodore had been much lighter a few months ago. Perhaps he had realized something on this journey.

The king of Meltor laughed cheerfully at the thought of the birth of the next tower master. However, he didn’t know that the young man in front of him had already jumped over the wall of the 6th Circle.

* * *

As soon as Theodore returned to Mana-vil, he met the king, so he couldn’t return to his room until sunset.

The sight of nobles and elder magicians gathering like hungry dogs was terrifying in many ways, but fortunately, they didn’t bother the people who had just returned from Elvenheim. The exact cause was Veronica.

Still, she had let Theodore leave after stating that they should have a meal together later.

“Why should you deal with unnecessary things? Those old people.” The strongest beauty in the kingdom with blazing red hair had stroked Theodore’s head. He had been prepared to be dragged around by her for a few hours. However, she had merely shrugged and laughed, then she poked Theo’s heart with a finger.

‘…It looks like it has been discovered, my 6th Circle.’

He had to admire Veronica, who was aware of it without his circles being activated. Well, it was true that she made things more comfortable for him, so he would give her a dessert box from the capital’s confectionary store later.

Theodore opened his door and unpacked while being satisfied with the quiet surroundings.

Then he lay on his bed and murmured, “Prime, it is definitely an attractive position.”

Aside from the Supreme rank which was for the tower masters, the Prime rank had the highest honour and prestige in the magic towers.

They could create their own organization or research team, or use a part of Meltor’s budget for their own exploration. Even the princes and dukes of small and medium kingdoms didn’t dare look down on the Primes and elders of the magic towers.

If he stated that he was at the 6th Circle at that time, he could’ve been promoted to Prime. However, Theo decided not to select that path after some consideration.

He would completely become Meltor’s new figure. As his status and rights grew, the weight of the responsibility on his shoulders would become heavier. It would be difficult to leave home and travel if he was a Prime mage.

The right to use the kingdom’s properties freely meant being part of the kingdom itself. So, the restriction on leaving was natural. The problem was that the constraint was fatal to the present Theo.

Theodore thought this and suddenly raised his left hand, “Hey.”

–……

“I know you are awake. There are many things to talk about, so don’t waste my time.”

–Hmm.

It was impossible for deception thanks to the connection between them. So, in the end, Gluttony gave up on the silence and coughed. Then Theo tossed it the books he had already prepared.

[‘Application of Fire Magic’ has been consumed. Your understanding is very high.]

[Proficiency in fire magic has increased. The fire attribute affinity has already reached its limit. In compensation, the level of proficiency will rise even further.]