Chapter 104

Exotic Guests #2

Theo’s outspoken attitude confused Orlando. Considering how Orlando was over two meters tall and had the blood of a lion, Theodore just looked like a dwarf next to him. The elves had strange powers, but none of them could go against his sheer brawn.

Then why was no one stopping this human’s cheeky impudence?

‘No, I clearly felt something ominous…’

Unlike his ignorant image, Orlando’s intuition was moderately sensitive. If not, he wouldn’t have survived as the clan leader in the Great Forest, where all types of dangers were present. The moment Orlando found himself in a really dangerous situation, he would run away without any hesitation. Likewise, as soon as he realized he couldn’t win, he would bow his head, allowing him to preserve his life until now.

Right at this moment, his intuition was giving off alarm bells.

“…Don’t make me laugh!”

However, Orlando ignored the warning. Why should he be scared of a soft and weak looking human male? Additionally, many elves were watching the commotion. Orlando had grown up sheltered and only knew about humans from the old adults of the tribe, so overconfidence filled his eyes.

Crunch, crunch.

Orlando’s massive muscles swelled as his skin changed to that of a beast, while his sharp and long nails had enough strength to tear steel. He could normally beat a troll, and in this state, he could even kill a twin-headed ogre. The hard rocks and big trees wouldn’t be able to withstand his fists.

This was the Beast Form, the symbol of strength for the werebeasts.

“My qualifications! A weak human dares to question this Orlando’s qualifications!” Orlando raised his head as he shouted in a menacing manner. His hairline receded in Beast Form, but he didn’t become stupider.

Orlando seemed to think that maybe this human male before him was confident because he was a ‘magician.’ The human wasn’t wearing a sword at his waist or protecting his body with metal. Only magicians would come forward confidently like this.

‘I will make it so that guy’s mouth can’t speak a spell!’

He looked at the still blasé expression on Theodore’s face and shouted while pointing a finger, “The Stone Lion Tribe is a brave tribe that uses our fists! If you want to be qualified, prove it with your body! It won’t be unfair if we exchange fists!”

Of course, it was unfair. This was the result of Orlando’s frantic thinking. If the opponent didn’t accept the challenge, he would call them a coward and run away. If it was accepted, he could knock out the human. Orlando was terrified of magic such as fire and lightning, but he was convinced that he could win if they competed with fists.

So, the reaction of his opponent was even more surprising.

“…Exchange fists just once? Is that all?” Theodore asked, and the other magicians couldn’t resist smiling or covering their mouths.

Didn’t war mages kill knights on the battlefield? Moreover, Theo was the person who had overpowered Rebecca, the aura genius of the empire. So, they had no choice but to laugh. It was the moment when the words ‘brave and ignorant’ entered their minds.

Their reaction stunned Orlando, but Theo stepped forward and turned to Ellenoa.

She realized his meaning right away and nodded. [I understand. I will assume the role of notary in Elvenheim for the two of you. Chief Orlando, you made this suggestion yourself, so you won’t have any complaints later?]