Chapter 109

Towards The Storm #3

Jjeok, jejejeok.

The flames on the ground were frozen over. Blizzard was originally a 7th Circle advanced magic, so the range of this Blizzard was extremely reduced. The range of effect which remained was reduced to a radius of around 10 meters. However, within those 10 meters, Sylvia had perfectly reproduced a magic of the 7th Circle.

Even the flames of Muspelheim were caught in the ice for a moment.

“Heinz, two seconds later!” At that time, Theodore had predicted the situation sooner than anyone else and pointed to the next magician to cast their magic.

Group fighting was familiar to knights, but it was difficult to keep their hands and feet in the right spot without any special training. The only one capable of catching the timing of the flow and then conducting the group was Theodore, who had awakened his supernatural senses.

The White Tower Superior, Heinz met those instructions. “Blow, a storm! Capture the enemy!”

Two seconds later, the fire giant broke through the thick ice but couldn’t even enjoy a sense of liberation before being caught in a storm. This was 6th Circle wind magic. Vortex Prison rippled around the giant and caught it. According to the records, large monsters like the high ranking cyclops couldn’t escape the Vortex Prison. No, they were usually caught in that vortex and torn to pieces by the wind blades.

However, that wasn’t enough to stop Laevateinn.

Kururung! Kwarurung!

There was a thunderous rumble from inside the vortex, and the storm started burning as the giant beat at the wind with its two fists. There were random air discharges due to the shock waves as well as occasional lightning bolts. It was the manifestation of ineffective power. The firepower, which had already surpassed a master’s output, eventually destroyed the vortex.

However, the fire giant didn’t see what was happening to the ground.

“Olson!”

“Earth, hold that ungodly presence in your arms!”

The ground sank suddenly, and the pouring in of earth and pebbles became a mass weapon. The soil buried fire giant like a tsunami, swallowing it faster than its flames could melt the soil. Of course, the pressure was nothing more than an ankle grab, and the fire giant eventually crawled out from the ground.

Theo followed suit with another cold order, “30 meters in the 6 o’clock direction, two seconds later!”

A huge iceberg plunged from the sky into Laevateinn and protruded from its body without any errors. The chunk of ice was the size of a house, making it too big for the flames to melt it instantly. By the time the giant emerged, the next magic had already been prepared.

“After three seconds, Ordu!”

The wind shell exploded against the fire giant’s head several times.

“46 meters in the 10 o’clock direction, now!”

Ice arrows poured down from above and tore the flames to pieces.

The chain of magic attacks never ended. Once someone’s magic succeeded, another person’s followed. The immortal Laevateinn could hardly move.

The two elves watched the perfect chain of attacks and couldn’t help feeling in awe. The power of each magic which could stop the fire giant was great, but the greatest thing was the ability of the person conducting this battlefield.

Without Theo, this deadlock would’ve collapsed much sooner.

“…Amazing. Isn’t this close to a prescience ability? Or a prediction ability based on experience? Either way, it isn’t an ability someone that age should have.”