“O-Of course not!” Orlando replied and stepped toward Theodore.

Considering the difference in weight, it was a gap where he could knock out the opponent with one fist. Orlando had made the offer himself, but for some reason, he felt sweat flowing down his back .

‘It can’t be! My fist can’t be stopped!’ He tried to readjust his mindset as he stared at Theo.

“I will give you some concessions. Do it calmly,” Theo said.

Those words were decisive. Orlando’s wounded pride caused him to get angry, and his fear disappeared far away. The beast then made a fist.

Kwaaaaang!

Along with white smoke, there was an electrifying roar. The roar of a powerful man, who ruled as the leader of a clan in the Great Forest, scared off the birds. However, the even more threatening thing was his fist. It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that the fist which contained the extremes of physical force could break down a small hill.

‘Die!’

Orlando punched out with strong determination and…

Paang!

Theodore’s left hand blocked it.

“…Your punch is weaker than I thought it’d be. Now, is it my turn?”

Thanks to Battle Song which Theo had received directly from its founder, Theo’s physical abilities were at a level comparable to Orlando. When it came to martial arts, Theodore’s fighting techniques were several times more complex than those of the chief of a beast clan, which was just a crude fist containing power.

However, Orlando didn’t know the difference and was devastated.

Theo took one natural step forward and stretched out his fist. Duk.

Then he lightly applied power. Kwaang!

The Beast Form flew into the air, and Orlando couldn’t even scream as he was turned upside down. His mind was already devastated by the shock. The sudden hit penetrated his rigid muscles and bones, damaging the insides. If Theo had wanted to kill him, Orlando would’ve died instantly. What more could be said after he flew 10 meters through the air?

“Kuwek, kuweeeek…” The unconscious Orlando was leaning against a tree, but nobody cared about him.

[Then I will continue giving instructions.]

Ellenoa’s face brightened as the party passed by the miserably fallen Orlando and climbed a wooden staircase.

Some magicians even kicked Orlando several times, but none of them stopped. There was no dignity left for the fallen lion.

* * *

“He was a foolish fellow.” Theodore laughed as he arrived in his room and recalled the werebeast that he fought.

Orlando’s power itself wasn’t bad. No, it was really excellent. If Theo fought a knight with such power, it would be tricky in many ways. One example was Rebecca. Strength harmonized with technology had turned her into a bigger threat.

Compared to that, Orlando’s punch was nothing new.

“Without technique or aura, he won’t be able to deal with me. Now I know why the beast clans retreated from the continent.”

A voice responded to Theo’s cynical soliloquy, -Well, don’t be too discouraged. There is a reason for the decline of the beast clan.

“What is it?”