Until now, he had only heard about the Red Tower Master through rumours, but he was now having a conversation with her.

‘This person… She doesn’t hide her feelings at all.’

To put it mildly, Veronica was crude and honest. She was the opposite of Blundell, who always had something behind his smiling face. If Veronica was happy, then she would laugh. If she was surprised, then her mouth would drop open. The sight of her beautiful face change in various ways was quite eye-catching. As for Veronica’s violent aspect, it was probably due to her personality, as she wouldn’t hesitate to go crazy when she was angry.

As the conversation reached the moment when Theodore became victorious, she laughed without any formalities and knocked against his shoulder. “Fusion Magic! It is an old theory, but it must be quite powerful if you used it to win. It had enough strength to eat that kid over there.”

“…I’m not a kid.” Sylvia complained in a disgruntled voice as she followed behind them. In response, Veronica stopped walking and just said a few ridiculing words, “No, you are a kid if you are only 17.”

However, her reply wasn’t the reason why she had stopped. It was because they arrived at the reception room that was their destination. There were magnificent and luxurious doors before the party.

“Then let’s go!”

At that moment, the destructive instincts of the Red Tower Master ignited.

Dukwang! She lifted her foot without hesitation and kicked the door! The heavy doors which seemed difficult to push were opened with one strike. This was her strength without using magic?

Even Vince, who was familiar with Veronica’s strength, gaped as the door to the reception room was thrown open, and the figures of the two people waiting inside appeared.

“V-Veronica?!” One of them, who had an astonished expression on his face, was the Blue Tower Master, Blundell. The robed covered muscles were still twitching. Veronica frowned at him before turning to the person sitting next to him.

“Uh, Your Majesty. Hasn’t it been a while?”

“That’s right. Is this the first time since you left for the south?” Kurt III, the blonde middle-aged man sitting in a chair, replied lightly.

“Y-Your Majesty!” The shocked Theodore and his companions immediately fell to one knee.

They hadn’t been prepared for it. Theo’s head became blank as he had met Veronica and then the king so suddenly. Considering the king’s presence, it would’ve been a big deal if someone other than the Red Tower Master had kicked open the door.

Fortunately, Kurt III didn’t care about that. “Oh, don’t worry too much about that. It will be hard to praise your efforts if you maintain that position.”

“As you wish.”

“First of all, get up. Theodore Miller and Sylvia, please step forward.” Despite the king’s quiet voice, it still contained tremendous power.

Naturally, the two people stepped forward.

The king’s purple eyes alternated between Sylvia and Theodore while gleaming with a pleased light. As the master of the kingdom, the appearance of a Superior magician would lead to the advancement of the national power. So, there was no reason not to be pleased.

“I acknowledge your merit for the subjugation of the elder lich that appeared in the Miller Barony. If it wasn’t for you, then he might’ve ravaged the area by now. This isn’t the official position, but I wanted to communicate it directly.”