Sea and Sand

Hi! I know a little long and probably not what you hoped for, but I'm still working on it, but I'll try to hurry up a little with it;)
Anyway, this oneshot changed a lot and it was about five version of it, but I like this one the most. And there will be moments when Cinamon will be named Cinamo, it isn't a mistake I just wrote it that way;)
I hope you will like this chapter and character as much as I do. Good reading;)

It was a sunny day and Penny decided to go for a walk across the beach at her day off. She prefered mountains if she was going for a walk on her own, but this time she wasn't alone. Cinnamon was running around her legs when they took first step on the sand. The puppy very quickly made himself calm with new place to live and comfortable with them. He was still very fond about Sam's father when he met him, there has been two times since Sam's parents met Penny, and everytime Cinnamon has lost his head. At least now Sam worked with him on his behaviour, but it wasn't a secret Cinnamon would rather listen when Penny was saying something to him than when Sam was doing the same. It made Sam a little grumpy sometimes, but Penny knew he only pretended. Anyway Cinnamon liked Sam too and they both had fun together, although nothing would top the fun Sam, Penny and Cinnamon had when Radar and their friends were playing together, it was awesome time of laughter and barking.
Interesting for Penny was how Cinnamon always went everywhere after her no matter if it was garden, fire station, shopping, walk or trip to Newtown. At home it was more normal, but everywhere else everyone had a hard time keeping him in one place when he knew Penny was there, but he couldn't seen her. Sam even joked she should be his owner alone, but Penny denied it. It was a present for Sam, moreover from his father, so either he was Cinnamon's owner or they together, any other option.
It took them a while to preper new Cinnamon's things, but it was already after them. Now he had his bed in the corner of bedroom as he wanted, his resting pillow in living room in the shade of armchair and his toys were hidden all around the house, only his favourite plastic bone has been taken by him everytime and everywhere. Today too.

She woke up from her thoughts when she tripped on the stone and fall on the sand. Fortunatelly the fall didn't make her injured, only a bit painful. She strenghtened herself a little on arms and suddenly she felt how Cinamon liked her face in a way as he would want to encourage Penny to get up. Then, surprisingly to her, her ears caught someone's laughter, but what surprised her the most was a familiar sound in this laughter. Not a moment passed when she felt how someone came in her direction.

"Do you need help?" an old man asked helping Penny stood up again. He had a thick, short beard in the color of the sea after a storm. Beneath the striking green fishing cap, just like the one Charlie wore, there were bright blue eyes that Penny also reminded of something. The older man also had sand-covered pants and fishing boots that reflected sunlight thanks to the water on them. He smiled friendly in a familiar way and Penny couldn't help, but smiled as well.

"No, thank you. Fortunately I'm fine" Penny answered politely, when Cinamon couldn't keep himself from barking happily as he ran to the older man and licked his arm.

"Who is this little sea monster?" He asked playfully, letting Cinamon licked his hand still.

"This is Cinamon" Penny introduced. The puppy, hearing his name, turned his head for a moment back to Penny, but he quickly lost interest in everything around again.

"Nice to meet you, Cinamo" he stoked Cinamon's head and the puppy let him do it again and again. "Maybe you don't need help my help, but maybe I need yours" he mumbled misteriously.

"Do you need help?" Penny asked surprised.

"I'm looking for someone. It has been quite a long time and Pontypandy changed a little" he started, looking in the side where the beach ended.