Visitor with memories

Hi! I had this one-shot so much time in the library of not upload chapters of this story, but finally I managed to end it. With what I want to thank so much to Lisasam_x21 , she helped me a lot with this idea
But back to this oneshot. Because in season 13 is going to be Jodie Phillips, Ellie's older sister. I started wondering why don't use a little this idea. And that's why I write this oneshot. Good reading and have a nice Sunday (as it is already 10 p.m.)!

It was really warm and sunny day at Pontypandy. Penny was staring through the window of her house when she heard a doorbell. It was strange for her, she didn't invite anyone and everyone who could somehow get an idea to come to her was busy, as she knew it. Curious who could it be, Penny came to the door and carefully opened it. What Penny saw surprised her.

Behind the door the woman at her age with blonde, long, curly hair and pale green eyes stood. She worn light green T-shirt and knee-lenght jeans and had as green as her T-shirt rucksack on her back. She was smiling brightly and Penny found her smiling too. Penny thought that she wouldn't have a chance to meet the woman, who was standing in front of her door now, never in her life again.

"Penny, nice to see you after all this years" the woman gave Penny a hug which she accepted.

"Nice to see you as well, Sophie" Penny said when the women looked at each other. "What are you doing here, in Pontypandy?"

"Can't I see how you are?" Sophie asked teasingly for what Penny chuckled.

"Of course you can and I'm very glad you find time. As you wrote last time you don't have it too much" Penny commented. "You are probably tired after travel. Come in! We can also talk inside" Penny led the way to her old living room.

"It seems for me like I've interupted you in cleaning up, haven't I?" Sophie asked, sitting at the armchair, which Penny showed her.

"Maybe a little" Penny strugged her shoulders. "To be honest, I was more looking through the window than cleaning" Penny admited and this time Sophie laughed. "Would you like something to drink? Maybe a tea?"

"With pleasure."

While Penny went to the kitchen to make tea, Sophie looked around a little. She saw some books, which she remembered even from childhood, standing on bookshelf over her head. When she looked at the walls their almost empty, not including two photos in frames. Sophie stood up and went to see them.

In first one was a picture that looked like it was took in Newtown, she recognized fire station's walls. Penny was standing on the left, wearing Newtown fire uniform, next to her stood a dark haired man with black eyes, a man in helmet, a woman with black, shoulder-lenght,, straight hair and dark brown eyes. And at the right a man with blue eyes and fair hair and an older man with brown hair with silver stripes in it stood too.

In the second frame has been placed a photo with four people on it. One was Penny with helmet on head. Behind her on right, the man with helmet on his head as well stood, as same as on Penny's left. and for a change before her a man with white helmet and grey moustache stood proudly. at the background the huge, red fire engine stood.

When she returned to the sofa and two armchairs, something new caught up her attention, something she didn't notice before. On a little table next to the armchair she sat on, stood another frame with photo. Again the same four as in second frame but with the two new people. The two new and one from the old photo tried to keep some kind of position in this photo, while Penny and the red haired man tried to help the old grey man, on who the dalmatian jumped. At the background the same huge, red fire engine stood.

"Are they your teammates?" Sophie asked Penny when she sat on the other armchair with her cup of tea.

"Yes, they are. But they are more like a family than only a team for me" Penny smiled.