57

--

I continued making her jealous but I always ended up falling in love more. she's different, and ain't no doubt she's one of a kind. Laine was too cool while she's riding the Sand motor here in Paoay sand dunes and I'm just taking a picture of her.

"Lovely she's jealous to you!" I laughed while telling Lovely what Laine's said earlier.

"Selos ka din naman sa kanila ni Simon kunwari ka pa!"

"I thought we're friends? can't you be happy for me? atleast my crush likes me too" asik ko.

"You're still not sure Sandro ask her kaya" she suggested.

The designers came here Laine and I's filipiniana and barong have the same style and I should thank mom because of that, she's so very supportive.

"Hi, I miss you! You miss me too right?" it's just cute, cause Laine was talking to Tequila. our dog

"Of course he missed you" did I scare her? "Why? parang nakakita ka ng multo Laine?"

"W-Wait lang po, c.c.r lang ako" umiiwas talaga siya.

She went to the rest room at nagkulong lang doon. I knocked on the door, and she is really shocked when she saw me. "Bakit iniiwasan mo ko?" I seriously asked. napalunok siya at umabante sa rest room dahil pumapasok ako. "Bakit?" I asked in a low tone, patuloy pa rin ang pag-abante niya. "Bakit nga ba iwas ka na ng iwas sa akin?" tanong ko nanaman habang naabante pa rin siya. "I'm waiting for your answer Laine" usal ko at umaabante pa rin siya hanggang sa makarating sa dulo ng restroom. I cornered her. "Why?" I asked in a very, very low voice.

"W-Wa..." inilapit ko ang mukha ko sa mukha niya.

"What now, Maria Lallaina Elizalde Hudson?" I asked.

"S-Sir..." she looks like I'm gonna eat her, because of shock.

"Are you jealous?" I asked, at napalunok siya. "Now, you know what I feel everytime na kasama mo si Simon" Finally I've said it and she blushed.

"P-Po?" she asked, na para bang sobrang layo ng agwat namin para hindi niya iyon marinig.

"Nagseselos ka?" I asked but she's just looking at me without a response. "Okay, then. silence means yes"

"S-Sir..."

"Mmm?" tugon ko.

"M-Masyado po kayong...m-malapit" she replied and I smirked.

"Im going to tell you this Laine...Im jealous" one wrong move, and my lips will touch her cheeks. "To my brother's."

"A-Ano pong gusto niyo na gawin ko?" finally.

"Sa akin ka lang sumama. Is that clear?" I asked while looking at her beautiful gray eyes. she nodded. "Good. don't make me feel jealous again Laine" I kissed her cheek and she looks like she frozed up a bit, so I smirked. "Let's talk tomorrow, go to my room before lunch...Good Night"

Now that I'm quite sure about her feeling's to me, I'm more confident and happy to work. damn, this girl was driving me crazy! everyday is a chance. so after that night, I decided na hindi niya na ako tawaging Sir. I want to be casual nalang...

"I like you too...Sir Sandro" that's the best thing that I've heard in my whole life. our first kiss says it all...our first sleep together was indescribable.

I want to court her but that's a waste of time! my grandparents married after days of knowing each other but in my case, in Laine and I's case...it's hard now. I know that the media's have their eyes on us, they'll do anything and everything just to make us look bad to the people so I decided not to ask Laine yet cause I don't want them to attack her.